What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Great Marmite War

Darryl Duffy

This is a video showing the Great Marmite War of 2035

This is my first time making a video like this one

Let me know what you think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Now thank you to everyone that was a part of this.

Before I say anything

Mate that was a very good video give your self a pat on the back I know u have been working hard on it.

Well done to everyone involved aswell including the mayor and police. We had a lot of fun before the gun fight started lol.

and special thanks to  @CSI Fuel it has been fun this illegal marmite law. and thank u very much for ur RP 

its all the mayors fault

UJjv5Km.gif

Police have had 8 ish MM we have had over 30 still think we are winning Jimmy 

That's more like it.  :Cool:
It was an RP scenario, where we were unarmed (pistols only). Police stormed the scene and started shooting without asking questions.
The police have nothing to be proud of with that capture. IMHO it was rubbish how they handled themselves, but some MM enjoyed the RP of being captured (I got away, so I don't know).

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't part of this until I was unjustly placed in that hole. That's why I took my leave (//popo hollier) from the police to help fight against the tyranny and oppression that plagues Altis at the moment. Viva la Revlución, Viva la Marmite! I know that there are police who agree with in secert, all I say to these few is; we know who you are. Stand up for your rights and fight with us! 

Kindest regards, 

Bee Cups

I would just like to add policemen and mayor this is someone else's video page that they worked hard on. So if u have something different, post it on your own page. and to all MM the same goes to u this is not the page to have a rant

thank u

Darryl all I can say is well done on that video, must of taken you some time to get it right but well done mate  :) shame i haven't been here this week to witness what has happened  :p  keep up the good work

Darryl all I can say is well done on that video, must of taken you some time to get it right but well done mate  :) shame i haven't been here this week to witness what has happened  :p  keep up the good work
Well lets hope you are there for the next event we do :D

Back