What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Kartman Rises

Jimmy Karter

From the 15th to the 31th make sure your voice is heard about Go-Karts and vote Jimmy Karter for Mayor of Altis.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if you can promise that you will personally remove hobos from the streets that fail to wear headgear and do go-kart donuts in kavala square while I'm trying to RP

Goosebumps everytime... However I will make it my personal duty to ensure you are not elected.

The law still has to be passed by the police again. Last time go karts were allowed its annoying as fuck for police.

ok il vote for them back but if you resist arrest then I'm just going to taze you off that kart right off the back.

This one is shorter than the prequel Kartman Begins but it's more action packed and easier to watch without getting bored. 

Only if you can promise that you will personally remove hobos from the streets that fail to wear headgear and do go-kart donuts in kavala square while I'm trying to RP
Driving a Go-Kart without a Go-Kart suit & helmet should be considered- no it IS blasphemy. So yes, I'd like to see these hobos removed from the island.

Back