What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Kavala Curry House

Got a few new changes for tonight! Including the amazing sign by redwood! Watch this space  :p

this was my idea,I deserve a part in this Kylan,this is totally unfair,naming youself after the curry I am,why steal my idea and put your name before,this does my head in man,tell me why,why you do dis?

this was my idea,I deserve a part in this Kylan,this is totally unfair,naming youself after the curry I am,why steal my idea and put your name before,this does my head in man,tell me why,why you do dis?
Why name a curry after you when you are the curry? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Took a video this time, just to show a few functions.

Added:

• Operational Fridges
  • Operational Water Cooler
  • MACCAS' MASALA
  • Jamie's Jalfrezi
  • INS Schweppes
  • Redwoods Custom Sign
To Be Added:

• More Drinks, such as Kazza's ColaTM
  • Operational Seats
  • More Meals
Enjoy v0.6 Alpha :p  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

why take my idea and produce it as your own and to gain popularity!? 
Not gaining popularity - acting upon a suggestion. You should be happy he's done this upon you suggesting it. If you're so upset about it, you should of done it yourself.

And he even credited your original threat at the top, so it's hardly taking the idea for his own.

why take my idea and produce it as your own and to gain popularity!? 
At first I just thought you were kidding with me. - I obviously didn't read your post properly.

After just reading it again I've noticed this isn't the case and to be honest I don't really appreciate it. I have spent MY own time creating this as a reply to YOUR suggestion. As Elakin stated I have credited your post as you can clearly see in my first post. As for the fact that I have done this for popularity and that it is taking away your popularity is just absurd to be quite honest. I did this because I enjoy and I thought you may have been happy to see your suggestion as an actual thing rather that just text on a page. So, no i haven't stolen your idea and produced it for my own popularity I have merely acted upon a suggestion. Some thing that you have, believe it or not, suggested. It isn't "unfair" that I have put my own name on my own work. If for example, if one of the developers acted upon your suggestion and implemented it into your server, would you expect credit for it?

I'd like to ask that if you're wanting to reply to me about this that you PM me as this post wasn't made for this. I made it to show off my creation.

Thank you.

Awh there's no curries that rhyme with Frisky Hen. Love this though :D Maybe something for the new framework 

Milos Mild curry sauce

So, after being asked multiple times if I was going to update it, but not having much chance!

I finally have.

With the constant nagging from @Elakin . Introducing:

Dandelakin 'n Burdock
(Credit for the names goes to Elakin himself)
MDlEPx8.jpg
More to come! 

Back