What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Korean packing bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedd Lii

Well I´ll be away for some time, I just can´t bear the fact that I can´t go out on the streets without getting RDMed, VDMed or body glitched. The last 3 days have been hell. 

So long ladies and gentlemen, I may return sometime.

P.S.: I´ll be on TS sometimes but you won´t see me ingame.

Fairwell,

Jedd Lii / Norf Corehan

Its a shame you have been experiencing this stuff over the past 3 days, if your not already I would highly suggest you record your gameplay. At least that way you can file a report and compensation request to get back what you lost.

Hopefully you will give the server another go soon!

-Fetty Wap

Its really sad to see such an amazing person like you Jedd leave... i know that you will be coming back one day but..just please come back one day  *starts crying

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no_gif.gif

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOU'RE LEAVING. I'LL SEE YOU ON PATROL TOMORROW YEAH? xD 

LOVE YOU LONG TIME FRIEND <3

Jedd Lii, thank you so much for creating a good rp bank job that went well.

Shame @SPC Mark Watney lost some of the money but it has been fun playing with you and I hope to see you back soon! 

You cant stay away from Kazzarrr for too long

Jedd... Dont do this to me.... I dont like what Im reading.... Please tell me it's a late April fools joke! It is right! Isn't it?! I hope it is....

Lii, thanks for the work you have done for the cartel. It has been fun playing with you (to little we played yet if you ask me :p ).

I get where you coming from, take a break and come back. Kitty Cartel will reserve space for you!

BTW I am sending this guy after you ->

Z6bO_k1H.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you do dis... We were supposed to do stuff since you went on holiday! Anyway all the best hope to see you back soon!

Jedd man, don't leave :( From day one you took me out when your were a SPC and I was a CSO, we've enjoyed many funny times and you've helped me gain experience and let me lead my first drug bust about 2 weeks ago :( Much love man <3 :D

I am not leaving, just taking a break and departing from the island. I will be back as soon as I finished my final exams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back