What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Los Fuertes Cartel

i know of an old proverb: you need a criminal to cathc a criminal. just saying....

im generally a nice cop to most people but dont point gun at me or try to run me over. it gives me triggeritits...a loose trigger finger. and mostly those are the times that i accindently shoot with the wrong gun if you catch my drift...

ps. give your assasins a better identification system, i was the unnamed officer in the first assasination attempt

Last edited by a moderator:
*Trigger Tits* ???? Thats the first time I've seen that used...

i know of an old proverb: you need a criminal to cathc a criminal. just saying....

im generally a nice cop to most people but dont point gun at me or try to run me over. it gives me triggeritits...a loose trigger finger. and mostly those are the times that i accindently shoot with the wrong gun if you catch my drift...

ps. give your assasins a better identification system, i was the unnamed officer in the first assasination attempt
I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. Blame Carl Robberts for being in your general vicinity. For what its worth you're all always being watched only the unlucky few actually catch a bullet..

RVfqZEm.png

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not. Blame Carl Robberts for being in your general vicinity. For what its worth you're all always being watched only the unlucky few actually catch a bullet..

RVfqZEm.png
idk what to say but:

i should almost start say these are fake. XD

who says you dint just scoped on area and animated them in? XD

you never know with photo shop these days XD

idk what to say but:

i should almost start say these are fake. XD

who says you dint just scoped on area and animated them in? XD

you never know with photo shop these days XD
Fake? LOL, you've obviously not been online during the recent Kavala shootings.

Fake? LOL, you've obviously not been online during the recent Kavala shootings.
mitch i got to say something:

singing:

you have been trolled, you have been trolled.

you have properly just been told,

not to reply onto the sky just to rocketing a ride.

:D   :p

(btw: for same reason it still can be true you photo shoped it XD)

Concerning the screenshots and recent killings in Kavala, may I just point out that in the player rules for the server it is an offence of said server rules to use the in-game crosshair marker to aid in character knowledge. This is a simple player vs character knowledge violation that others have been at the end of a ban-hammer for. I would be careful when posting these.

So I can't point my crosshair at people?

Oh I can? Of course I can, don't be so retarded ffs.

Server admin/devs are more than welcome to turn this aspect of meta gaming off in their options.

If you don't want to follow server rules then you're welcome to leave, Mitch.

You cannot use player knowledge to aid in character knowledge. End of story.

If you don't want to follow server rules then you're welcome to leave, Mitch.

You cannot use player knowledge to aid in character knowledge. End of story.
Wtf are you talking about? I was aiming my weapon at a player, and when you do so the players name pops up. An unintended and unwelcome byproduct that is both out of my control and unused by myself (see earlier where I admit to shooting the wrong guy when looking for Carl Robberts)

Like I said, you can turn this off in the server options.

I'm going to keep aiming my gun at people, if you're mad at the fact I shot you the other day PLEASE feel free to leave the server.

It was a word of advice, Mitch. You broke server rules by identifying officers using player knowledge.

How hard is that to understand?  :huh:  

How is it my fault that your server chooses to show a name pop up when you aim down your sight at someone? Should I not aim at people? Are you even reading the rubbish you're writing?

Look, you're mad I shot you the other day, I get that.

Don't vent your frustrations here in this retarded manner. Please go report me instead through proper channels.

Back