What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Man-Bun Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

I dont know if its been mentioned before but when having the man-bun hairstyle and get in a vehicle you become bald. Making it wierd and causing loss of immersion.

Can't say I've seen this particular issue before, @Bruce_Wayne
You able to provide a short recording or "before & after" screenshots of your hair when outside / inside a vehicle?

I know about the issue and you basically look like a monk 😂

This is the only picture I have of my character with that haircut but basically the top of the head turns bald but the side bit is still there.

Unsure what can be done about it though.

1fff965dfdc091f66038d2df40f5131b.png

As far as I know this is something basegame GTA does to avoid hairstyles clipping through roofs on certain cars. Some hairstyles gets «compressed» when entering a vehicle.

thought you may of been right but after this where their is a lot of headroom I dont think that may be the case

Pic

I'd presume GTA doesn't do it on a per-vehicle basis, so how much or little headroom your char has is irrelevant.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back