What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Marlowe Motel Business application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly is a great business for the city, These guys have brang some great RP to me and a few others who use this motel
I'm glad you enjoy the business!  😄 Heres hoping we can continue to improve the quality and provide some more RP for you in the future 🙂 

🎊Events & a snazzy new tweedle verification!🎊

DswwbGx.png

It's been a few weeks since our last update and a lot has been going on! the first and id argue biggest thing is we are now tweedle verified 😄 we are absolutely over the moon about this and receiving this really helps us push on wanting to make this motel into something great! thank you to all the kind words from people aswell regarding the motel, as always were very happy you're enjoying the type of rp we provide ^W^

This past month we have been working on sponsoring/assisting with events as well as working on another of our own events that we hope people will enjoy! We enjoyed transporting the vips for the Manchez Madness event today and look forward to the next one whenever that may be!

CxIPOQi.png

We have also contributed some money towards the film being created 'James Bald' and look forward to seeing how it turns out!

Our next event should hopefully become a weekly thing and we look forward to seeing what those who attend think of it 🙂

I6JtqGY.png

The motel has been doing great! while we have some quiet days we are starting to see some weeks where almost all 14 rooms are sold out to people and thats awesome to see people are using our rooms whether that be for business, a meeting place or of course just somewhere to stay out of the near constant rain 😄 ​

We look forward to seeing you around the motel or at one of our next events and we hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and new years! ❤️ (late I know but oh well haha) ​

​

​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back