What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Marmite Party - WhoisDan

WhoisDan

Yeastological Expert
Lifetime Donator
For years, the Marmite Party has dominated Altis politics. From Cutter to Steven Seabass to Papa Hedge, it's always been clear that the Marmite Miners know what's best for Altis. After a hiatus of many months, the Marmite Party is returning to repair the damage done by past mayors and powerful police members.

KpIYl6w.png&key=ca525ae3da9d51b5613bd7c6b1db7615406e1e2159e57f3b22fd4af7a970c438

​

Crime is on the rise. Gangs rule the streets. Narcotics such as weed and cocaine have never been more in demand. Terrorists retain positions of power within the police force (especially that guy named after a wizard). 

The Police (and, more specifically, Conner Merlin)

The police have made mistakes in the past, there is no denying (let us remember the time where they allowed Jimmy Karter to ban marmite), but the biggest and most crucial fuck-up that has ever been made in the history of Altis was to allow the criminal Conner Merlin to hold such a high position of authority. Mr Merlin strikes fear into the citizens of Altis, attempting to intimidate the people he is supposed to protect into behaving. This tactic fails and only makes people rebel even harder. No changes will be made to the police, but if elected, Conner Merlin will face a trial for his crimes.​

Narcotics and the NHS​

Previous mayors have only ignored or inflamed the current critical crisis revolving drugs. Legalizing weed has been tried and tested and fails every time. However, I do not believe those who consume narcotics should be treated as criminals. Therefore, if elected, we will open talks with the NHS to start a new therapy scheme for suffering drug addicts.​

Crime

Upon election, talks will begin with the police about how to reduce general crime rates. In the meantime, however, people need to be able to defend themselves in major cities like Kavala. Pistols are, unfortunately, not enough in the current climate. For this reason, I will propose to the police (pending confirmation) that the Vermin and Protector be legalized, but must be hidden away in backpacks when not in use.​

#VoteMarmite​

#VoteWhoisDan​

#BringMerlinToJustice ​

​

​

​

​

#marmitepower. 

Time to get each criminal to vote marmite if they want to go free. 

nah mate. all lies. there's no evidence to prove any of the points raised agents me. i'm smart enough to cover my tracks. 

Make Alts Great Again

Vote Merlin For Mayor

Sounds pretty good @WhoisDan you will have my vote.

Just dont forget to give UNMC some love when your elected

#VoteWhoIsDan

#BringMerlinToJustic (no more scrappy scrappy!)

But but but...... I love Conner!! Also he said about legal weed and I need money!!! #DontKnowWhoToVoteFor

Back