What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Mayor's Black Carrier Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor bobmarley

Forced Fed Marmite by WhoisDan
Greetings Citizens of Altis,

The black carrier rig I have in my possession was gifted by the police to ensure my safety when I do my political speeches. However with the recent situations with the 5th Order wanting to take me hostage every five minutes and the recent terrorist attacks, the Mayor's security team is in desperate need of funding. So with regret I will be selling my Carrier Rig.

Starting Bid: £200,000

kind regards,

Bob Soprano aka bobmarley

Altis Mayor

I'd rather have it myself than a rebel that kills me. So yes that is a real offer xD
Fair enough, unless someone offers a higher bid once I get back from shopping contact me on teamspeak xd

EDIT: Sold to Weasley Wells for £1.2 Million, forum mod @Jamzmay you lock this thread please xD

Last edited by a moderator:
can i please have this i cant pay over 300k for it but i really need a black carrier rig for a really good RP story i want to do. if you have another one i would love to have it or know anyone that has one please contact me. @Professor bobmarley

Thanks,

little H

can i please have this i cant pay over 300k for it but i really need a black carrier rig for a really good RP story i want to do. if you have another one i would love to have it or know anyone that has one please contact me. @Professor bobmarley

Thanks,

little H
Already sold it to Weasley Wells I'm afraid but if I get a new one I'll contact you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back