What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The mighty "Maj. Thresh Clown Car"

Mercenary Thresh

The mighty "Maj. Thresh Clown Car", also known as "EXP party bus" starts to get more and more known. 
However, I have to question one thing..  
Is it police protocol to look in the back of every single truck that has benches? 
Because every time I get pulled over, they seem to go around my truck to look in the back.. 
Or is this simply the outcome to all the events of me trying to sell baked beans and rabbit meat? 

Regardless if I drive a Tempest or a Hemtt covered, everyone seems to look in the back.. And I do understand it might be that they metagame the truck and sees that there's still someone in it, however that should not make people go and actually look simply because they know there's someone it in through metagaming. 

And the funny thing is, as it gets more and more known, cops and rebels still keep going around the truck eventhough they know what will happen to them. 
Kind of feels like people WANT to be a taret for "Maj. Thresh Clown Car".. 

If you're not aware of what I'm talking about, there's a few posts on the forum part "Video & Screenshots".

Else you could just wait untill you see it for yourself ingame.

Regarding your statement. There is a word called "Curiosity".. A strong desire and urge to know and learn what lies deep in the shadows of your covered truck. They want to know what they will come across and find when they take movement towards the back of your covered truck. However they will soon come to learn that curiosity killed the cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding your statement. There is a word called "Curiosity".. A strong desire and urge to know and learn what lies deep in the shadows of your covered truck. They want to know what they will come across and find when they take movement towards the back of your covered truck. However they will soon come to learn that curiosity killed the cat.
Aye. 

And thing is, the clown car comes out when we want nothing else but RP. 

So if the cards are being played propperly, they won't even know what's in the back of my truck. 

But sadly, they ALWAYS go there.. Even when I say it's a bad idea.. They keep going there.. And they keep shitting themselves.. xD

With regards to the Police, whenever we stop someone, while one Officer speaks and completes a routine stop or whatever it is they stopped you for, the other Officer(s) will generally have a look round your vehicle. This is done to make it look like they are doing something rather than just standing there, they may also be looking for things to RP with, such as the tread depth on your tyres, stuff like that. Also, some Officer go round the back to check the registration as it looks as though they're actually checking the registration plate. 

As for your metagaming point, I would say I doubt it but can't confirm as some people may have. It would make sense for Officers to check around the truck however personally I'm not too fussed about other occupants, I simply want to speak to the driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
With regards to the Police, whenever we stop someone, while one Officer speaks and completes a routine stop or whatever it is they stopped you for, the other Officer(s) will generally have a look round your vehicle. This is done to make it look like they are doing something rather than just standing there, they may also be looking for things to RP with, such as the tread depth on your tyres, stuff like that. Also, some Officer go round the back to check the registration as it looks as though they're actually checking the registration plate. 

As for your metagaming point, I would say I doubt it but can't confirm as some people may have. It would make sense for Officers to check around the truck however personally I'm not too fussed about other occupants, I simply want to speak to the driver.
So it is a routine.. I see. 

Well, that's good to know. :D  

And I really like that thing you said about tread depth on the tyres, that's a great detail that can lead to great rp. 

+1 to you. 

Yeah no, I don't have any thoughts about metagaming, it's just that if there wasnt any routine about checking the vehicle, metagaming could be one of the reasons why they keep going around the back to look. 

Because let's be honest.. If they know who am I and what's in my trucks, they don't want to look in it.. They don't want to pull me over. :p

Back