What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The 'New Comers'

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
So I heard that Steam Airways unveiled a cheaper Flight Path to Altis, thus the sudden influx of new people, and instead of robbing the poor unknowledgeable people, its been a great pleasure of helping them on their way with advice on what car to buy how to get money and what better than free matching clothes for them and their buddies?! :)

Here are the first delightful people we have helped so far :)

Other Pics from this eve.....

This man came to Altis to 'find some fresh Meat, and to view our range of ladies'.

I ended up using my PremuimCardoso'sWhiskey to clean this guy's burns :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Help the hobos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's the spirit of HoboTown! That deserves a Medal of Honor xd I like that gesture, helping new people is always appreciated as I know of myself :) I also help the newcomers and look at the second screenshot; the guy in the back of the Offroad is a badass ✌😜 +1

Ooh Louie is so kind haha and hahaha naughty Medic :p no bruv, you're doing a very fine gentleman; good job 👍💯

Ooh Louie is so kind haha and hahaha naughty Medic :p no bruv, you're doing a very fine gentleman; good job 👍💯
Well TBH no medics were on soooo, I was kinda an impromptu medic around Kavala and it was nonstop! Also if you lot see anyone wearing a Blue top and creme bottoms they were most likely distributed by yours truly, also means there a hobo XD Ive got a whole gallery of screenshots of the evening, explosions deaths and lots of peasants!

Ooh yeahh there's not many Medics on duty anymore I recon, I've had 2 very busy weeks but next week I'll be very active on duty and I think you've got an arsenal of Hobo Material don't you? XD

Ooh yeahh there's not many Medics on duty anymore I recon, I've had 2 very busy weeks but next week I'll be very active on duty and I think you've got an arsenal of Hobo Material don't you? XD
I Do indeed about 30 Bloodbags in the van, a couple defibs and a stretcher or 2, not to mention the 26 FA kits, Tea, Beans, GPS' and my own range of clothes and Hats ;)

I Do indeed about 30 Bloodbags in the van, a couple defibs and a stretcher or 2, not to mention the 26 FA kits, Tea, Beans, GPS' and my own range of clothes and Hats ;)
Ooh god, haha that's massive! You're the example of IDAP acually as we could say xD numero Uno you are ayy xd

Now that's the spirit of HoboTown! That deserves a Medal of Honor xd I like that gesture, helping new people is always appreciated as I know of myself :) I also help the newcomers and look at the second screenshot; the guy in the back of the Offroad is a badass
270c.png
1f61c.png
+1
as the co-manager of Help for Hobos, i give this the "medal of helping poor people aka hobos"

Back