What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The New Update

Tuna

The Flying Fish
So what do we all think? From what I have experienced in the last hour I think it's going to be really good for us - not only have the runs changed around but we actually have new ones. So glad to see Pyrgos back again - definitely prefer it to Kavala, and it made no RP sense - since Pyrgos is the capital! The red zone has its ups and its downs; less guns and less gunfights out of it - a place to blow off steam. Sure, it could get tiring but honestly - at the moment I think it's going to be fun. Glad to see DP missions, Turtles, and shipwrecks - can't wait to try them out.

My 1 complaint: people are able to buy shit at UNMC outpost (/base?). I'm sure this is being worked on and honestly it's really not a big deal; just one thing that I noticed (although it was there before). 
People, please don't have the view "Red zone is always KOS". No, it's not. We've held both outposts and we're not going to shoot you if you're unarmed - we'll tax you sure, but we won't shoot you unless you're a threat.

Finally, thank you to the devs, testers, and everyone else who made this update happen. We don't always say it, but we appreciate all the hard work and effort put into this. Sure we'll complain - but ultimately we're never happy and we'll get used to it like we always do with big updates. I love it and can't wait to see what more will be added. At the end of the day - we complained about not getting it and now we complain about getting it. You have made RPUK a place where I now want to play again.

Please don't turn this into a shitty baity thread where you dig at anything and everything. Be constructive or politely fuck right off.
Sorry if this has to be locked because people feel the need to shit on everyone else's opinions, and sorry if you don't want a threat about it - obviously feel free to lock it. I just want people to discuss what they do and don't like about the new update (don't go on a massive argument about how you disagree with someone else - you have opinion and so do they, let them have it and keep the thread constructive).

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I thank all of the work from the WHOLE DEV team is fucking outstanding. To turn around and spunk out fixes, new content, skins and shit tonnes of code since Tanoa is fucking outstanding. 

I know I couldn't do it. Thank you Dev team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the new update is amazing, it's added lots of new features which we all enjoy and I CAN JOIN THE SERVER WITHOUT BEING KICKED :D There are a few bugs for sure but that won't take much tweaking from the Devs in the next few upcoming days to fix it all. Only downside for me is that I had a house full of MXM's etc within 1km of the rebel outpost meaning when I'm online, I'm sure to be robbed so I've spent an hour house hunting however I do have a garage within 1km of rebel outpost so I'll get there first before every1 else :D

Back