What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Occult Suggestion

JordanDMK

Hello, 

I would like to speak to you all about the progression of The Occult and our intentions with the faction. 

Some of you may be aware of what we do and what we represent but for all those who don’t we personally believe that we are more than your average OCG and fall under a religious group. We are proud to say we provide unique RP and deliver something different to the community. As a group we perform sacrifices, rituals and incantations to a fictional god. We put time and effort into writing up scripts involving Latin to further the experience. We also like to set an ambiance by using music and other effects to capture an immersive experience for all those involved. 

The faction as a whole likes to move around in secrecy even if we have a current reputation for being dark cultists. We like to act as a secret society and always try our best to cover our tracks. Because of this we would like to excel further into the community by aspiring to what all F6s want, to become a whitelisted faction. 

Our intentions are to be a secret, sneaky society that eventually would become a private cult via invitation only to get in; it would require you to provide outstanding RP and give us as a faction an incentive to keep them within our aligned interests. We would aim to have trials and tests to show their allegiance to the dark lord and eventually doing something blasphemous in order to prove themselves to the faction. Once achieved the member will be invited into the private half of the occult where they can partake in darker pursuits in the faction. 

However due to the state of the server there aren't many places we can go that we can call home that can act as a secure foundation where we can practice our RP incantations and hang out  in peace. Because of this we would like to request a place to call our own, We have in fact found a perfect location that would require implementation into the map itself. 

Link Here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37kaJXrRisI

The location provided is perfect for what our faction represents. Braziers and dark aesthetics mixed in with a dungeon vibe. Aswell as a secret entrance into the place itself. 

We understand that these types of requests are not light to consider and require a lot of time and dev work to get implemented. We also understand that we need to keep a consistent level of high RP quality at all times to ensure we are worthy of such things. However we would like to put our intentions forward to you now as to show a level of transparency on what we aim to do within RPUK. 

We would be very grateful for such an opportunity if it was ever to arise.

Sorry, this may just be me being daft, but what is the actual suggestion for? 😆 

Is it just requesting the MLO? 

Everything you are describing as your ‘intentions’ can be done without being a whitelisted faction can it not? You still have the ability to create an F6 group, and invite people to it when you think they are ‘ready’. 

Personally I have only interacted with your group a few times but you all seem like you are here to RP which is good. I just think maybe to suggestion needs a bit of rethinking and/or clearer wording. 

TLDR: eh?

I dont think its something you suggest, its more of a reward for becoming whitelisted so I think over time if you keep doing what you're doing then you'll most likely get it otherwise you'd have every group asking for one.

Thats my understanding atleast but that MLO does look good 

my understanding is that MLO's are given if it would benefit the server as a whole. Lemmys as an example is a resource that cost a lot of time in RP and is benefiting the server as a whole in many different ways by providing more job opportunities through the supply and demand chain and is also a very significant location to promote RP interactions with everyone on the server, not just a few members of a secret organisation.

If you want an MLO added to the server I think you would be better off coming up with a reason and some very good examples of how that MLO would add value to the server as a whole not just your group.

I could be entirely wrong however.

my understanding is that MLO's are given if it would benefit the server as a whole. Lemmys as an example is a resource that cost a lot of time in RP and is benefiting the server as a whole in many different ways by providing more job opportunities through the supply and demand chain and is also a very significant location to promote RP interactions with everyone on the server, not just a few members of a secret organisation.

If you want an MLO added to the server I think you would be better off coming up with a reason and some very good examples of how that MLO would add value to the server as a whole not just your group.

I could be entirely wrong however.
I fully understand where you're coming from and appreciate the hard work that goes into this community. After reaching out to staff I was told to come here. 

Although the MLO will be used by The Occult we hope others will experience unique and rare interactions inside the area adding to the community and the unique RP we provide.

Back