What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Pirate's Life- Star Citizen

Mattjamco

Been playing Star Citizen recently with several ALUK community members, thought it was only natural I start recording some of it.

Here's what I've first come up with.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Players that I was with during the creation of this video:

@Gregory  @ArrogantBread   @ChocoRobz  @Wiisy

Thanks to the guys involved was a great few hours!

Also lemme know what you think of the video I'm tempted to do more stuff like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
i spent £100 on the freelancer DUR an its not in the game yet, can see it in the hanger but on my spawn list its just a normal freelancer

i spent £100 on the freelancer DUR an its not in the game yet, can see it in the hanger but on my spawn list its just a normal freelancer
It's in final stages. At least you can actually pull the regular Freelancer out in the universe, right? It will update to the DUR when it's available. 

It's in final stages. At least you can actually pull the regular Freelancer out in the universe, right? It will update to the DUR when it's available. 
yeah lol its still pretty op, my main blasters destroyed neo's ship in 3/4 hits 

cant figure out how to do it all tbh mate
Just have a friend enter your ship and he can use F to enter the turrets. I see your TS messages but everytime you message me I'm AFK doing something haha, will try catch you ASAP. 

Just have a friend enter your ship and he can use F to enter the turrets. I see your TS messages but everytime you message me I'm AFK doing something haha, will try catch you ASAP. 
im like the ugly bird you never text back,dont worry mate i know how it is ;) 

@Kylan  wasn't sure if it was you or not since you have numbers in star citizen/ ts :p I couldn't forget about the guy who had an orgasm everytime we drop out of quantum haha xD

Back