What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Police

Father

Ever since I came back from my ban, I must admit there must have been some changes to the police recently as its changing in a good way.

Must say the win mentality has dropped a good bit and the "roleplay" is returning

I have noticed more chases being allowed to happen, not so quick to pull the trigger or pull the tazer or combat cuff ASAP and let the chase prolong or the scenario to prolong

Police get grilled 24/7 and rarely get a pat on the back so here is one

So to the police officers out there recently who put roleplay before catching that quick "win" thank you, I have enjoyed the majority of the scenarios recently

Also CID still awaiting my raid x 

+1 Definitely improved, I remember when it used to be insta TC's or Breaches 24/7 and those things are not as common as they were which is definitely a good thing.

Have to agree. Something I saw the other day that purely stunned me was an RPU officer actually calling off a pursuit due to the manner of driving

Have to agree. Something I saw the other day that purely stunned me was an RPU officer actually calling off a pursuit due to the manner of driving
This is one of the things that RPU has been pushing towards. As well as holding off on TCs as long as possible etc… 

Definetely seen an improvement from a lot of Police recently myself as well! 

This was Maxwell Smith. He fell on his head in the morning so wasnt feeling right at the time. That on top of when he was dropped as a baby caused some unusual decision making

Last edited by a moderator:
Can 100% agree on this. Have had a few scenarios around the city where the RP have been amazing and not just immediately cuffing/searching pockets in a instant of a arrest. Same with pursuits as well. Had a very nice situation at Life Invader with CID Bee Hakeem ( @Berkan21) and one more officer not long ago, went on for a good half an hour with exceptional!

Can 100% agree on this. Have had a few scenarios around the city where the RP have been amazing and not just immediately cuffing/searching pockets in a instant of a arrest. Same with pursuits as well. Had a very nice situation at Life Invader with CID Bee Hakeem ( @Berkan21) and one more officer not long ago, went on for a good half an hour with 
Ah yeah with all the peoples dressed in red and the mexican lad that destroyed the escalator 😆

Ah yeah with all the peoples dressed in red and the mexican lad that destroyed the escalator 😆
Ahh that was you lmao, ngl we had a lot of fun and I hope you lot had fun too. #PoliceLove  ❤️ 

I agree! 

Thank you to the officers who caught the rp and went with it, when my character was piss drunk robbing the gas station 🙂

I agree! 

Thank you to the officers who caught the rp and went with it, when my character was piss drunk robbing the gas station 🙂
That was an interesting walk back to PD 😂

But yes, on my criminal character, police RP has gotten much better. 

200.gif

What we like to hear!

need to agree on this too, RP is getting better. And more police is being more understanding for mental illness problems, something i like a lot. Keep it up officers! 

@Isak Vladislav

Can 100% agree on this. Have had a few scenarios around the city where the RP have been amazing and not just immediately cuffing/searching pockets in a instant of a arrest. Same with pursuits as well. Had a very nice situation at Life Invader with CID Bee Hakeem ( @Berkan21) and one more officer not long ago, went on for a good half an hour with exceptional!
Appreciate it bro can only give you the same feedback always at a high rp standard 👍🏽❤️

I've very rarely interracted with the Police in a criminal way which isnt too surprising however what I have noticed is how much more chill and even fun to mess with, The only time I've seen one in a bad way the cop was super chill and made me realise they seem so much more fun to deal with.

Back