What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Rebel Zone - You Decide!

Make the rebel zone half the size.

• Yes

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Dont worry the rebel zone is not going... you wanted it...I want it... and anyone who doesnt is summed to Death by TinyBigJacko.

This poll is about the size of the red zone, Now i have pondered how we could have another revolution fight but it is clear the police wont win (just based on numbers)... I did think about saying it was a fight for Pygros and then the police rolled into sofia... again that might anger some people.

So instead lets do a vote for size vote.

Making it more smaller would mean still a mass amount of land left (altis is just huge).

My proposal is half it and make 4 rebel outposts so the gang war fights we have going on right now can long continue.

Please see the proposal here - 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the northern area of the eastern side with a bit extending down the east coast will suffice. Then again I also thing the little peninsula on the western side could also be a rebel zone. It's hardly used anyway and means that rebels will need to venture between the two via police controlled land.

We can reduce zone but lets put a spawn point on rebel posts. I mean major clans need a outpost of their own. And lets put more checkpoints in the red zone. So the clan members can guard their posts and go patrol for the checkpoints. And a donator shop please =))

I want more I know :p  

This will be interesting for sure!

I think the northern area of the eastern side with a bit extending down the east coast will suffice. Then again I also thing the little peninsula on the western side could also be a rebel zone. It's hardly used anyway and means that rebels will need to venture between the two via police controlled land.
This.

Make the area with the processors rebel controlled, and have 1 outpost (Sort of a small HQ) then the east part is the rebel place we took over, as the peninsula part was where we were based before the revolution.(RP STORY TERMS)

That way, we have to travel between cop owned land to reach each other (Or heli, but that happens anyway)

Would it be possible to keep at least one rebel outpost in non rebel territory like far up north or something? Kindve miss that northern rebel outpost.

keep the south so people will actually start mining iron and salt again. As it is now it is far too dangerous and gets avoided.

Red zone should be on the south i think that because, a lot of salt / iron miners has left the red zone, due to a huge risk for a little amount of money.

South is more "central" on altis, so basicly closer to kavala / athira to sell drugs get trucks etc. etc.

And my personal, I MISS SOFIA !! :D

if we go back to the time, before the revolution. My personal thought on a rebel controlled area, was the southern part of east altis, and taken from the picture that would be option number 2, because nobody used pyrgos before, it was a ghost town, why not have that area as a place where rebels can be rebels, and that was basically how it was before the revolution.

please choose number 2 :D

I like the idea of option 1.
Give the police back Pyrgos so they can have an active HQ this time and also add a hospital there as well so it gives rebels a reason  to go there and RP with the police. Also maybe add something to the old bank island. 

Then up in Sofia add more outposts. Maybe one where it is now. The old hotel. salt flats. North Lighthouse. or one of the small towns.

I would also like to see an outpost thats in a small town. Where the border of the town is fenced off and  barriers at either entrance. Would be a good place to take control of.

@Bizby Nobody ever used pyrgos before, why should they do it now, because of a hospital ?
There is not even a garage in pygos, only a car shop..

And with the upcoming medic job, (from the top banner) that is their job, if there is to many hospitals people wont use them

Theres a reason to use Pyrgos if its right next to the rebel area. Also you do realise the admins can put a garage there if they wanted. 
Actually i just realised they have put a garage there lol.

I vote South I like the idea of dropping troops on the Southern peninsular & infiltrating the main island from there.

I also think it would re-open the salt mining industry again.

I miss the days of creating a Salt convoy & doing salt runs. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back