What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The return of JJE... I thought he left?

JohnJoeegan

Athira OG
Investor
Lifetime Donator
I packed my bags just under two months ago. Due to IRL Circumstances (A family scare) - Lets not go into to much details about that, somethings are best kept private. 

As we all know one can not simply Leave RPUK, especially after investing over two years of my life into an amazing community, something we all helped build.

While I was absent from RPUK I still kept in contact with many of the players, staff team and management team. After realizing the mistakes I had made I reached out to @Drew and@FriendlyFireGuy They Kindly accepted me back into the staff team! - Something I can not thank them enough for. 

So to all new players, all old players, friends and ofcourse my family ;) JJE Is back baby! And ready to get back into the swing of things! 

Look forward to re connecting with you all again - JJE 

I packed my bags just under two months ago. Due to IRL Circumstances (A family scare) - Lets not go into to much details about that, somethings are best kept private. 

As we all know one can not simply Leave RPUK, especially after investing over two years of my life into an amazing community, something we all helped build.

While I was absent from RPUK I still kept in contact with many of the players, staff team and management team. After realizing the mistakes I had made I reached out to @Drew and@FriendlyFireGuy They Kindly accepted me back into the staff team! - Something I can not thank them enough for. 

So to all new players, all old players, friends and ofcourse my family ;) JJE Is back baby! And ready to get back into the swing of things! 

Look forward to re connecting with you all again - JJE 

Whoooaaa, I just abused you, @Drew is taking the blame for this. Nowt to do with me!

tumblr_m3dzlk4YcJ1qmw6ew.gif

Welcome to the community. Remember to read the rules and have fun.

Back