What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The rise an fall of waffle

Waffle1

I'm waffle, I grew up on Stratis back in the late 80's and early 90's, I'll spare you most of the details of my childhood and just tell you this, my father a sergeant in the SPD was murdered on duty by a couple of low life thugs, they'd come over from Kaltis, a place very similar to the Altis we all live in now to escape the cops after a string of gas station robbery's and a big bank job, my father while on patrol spotted their vehicle and not knowing who or what waited inside he stopped them for speeding, as he approached the drivers side door he was shot, he was pronounced dead at the scene. 

Years passed after my fathers death and Stratis slowly became more and more militarized, my mother and younger brother moved over with Family in Croatia and I moved to Kaltis to begin a life of my own. It had been about 8 years since my fathers death on Stratis when I heard on a news broadcast that a string of robberys much like those of the men who murdered my father, I knew what I had to do, I signed up for the KPD and started my training, Swat officers caught those robbers the same week when they wrecked there car in a field on the way to their helicopter, it ruined me inside that I could be the one to capture them, but at least they were behind bars now. throughout the next few years I climbed the ladder through the KPD, Sergeant, LT then finally chief of police! I held this role for months, acquiring the medals 'Admin' and finally 'owner' after all of my hard work (whatever those mean anyway) but after a dark week where hundreds or even thousands of murders took place by people dressed as dungeon trolls, the world went dark, when the light finally came back on there were dinosaurs, wooden houses and just weird people, I had to leave, or at least go on holiday.

Thats when I moved to Altis, tine had passed since the dark days of the trolls and the police seem to have a lot of the issues that we had back on Kaltis under control, the day i landed on the beach of altis i started work picking apples, peaches, and taking charity from kind citizens. I managed to buy myself a truck and start running diamonds to get more money!.

Now today, I still don't own a house and I have barley any money to my name, I live in the dark shadows of Altis running diamonds by day and by night I put my pas skills as a police officer to use as a getaway driver, pilot, and all around money maker!

I had a spare 20 mins and thought i'd give this a go as I'm getting to know a lot of you now, its not the best but its a contribution eh? ;)  feel free to donate money to the ' buy waffle a house' fund in game! 

On a hello note, I'm Dave from Torbaydos in the UK! nice to meet you all!

Waffle.

I as a Belgian support anything to do with Waffles where do I donate?

Back