What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The RP scene

Darryl Duffy

So to those who don't know me (I imagine that's most of you)  i came back wondering what the GTA rp scene is like here, i see you guys have a sever now but i was wondering how popular it is, i miss RPing but i can't bring myself back to Arma life, nothing to do with the sever, i joined over five years ago and most if not all the marmite minners are gone and same with the community I knew, again nothing to do with the sever that's just the passing of time, so i feel GTA would be a good place to start fresh, but would like to know how it is doing, so any help would be great.

Darryl Duffy  

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now the server peaks at about 10 players, but it is only new and as development continues in the future then there should be more regular players there

As Rice said, still under heavy development but functional! We have a very dedicated development team on both GTA and Altis so we are in good hands on that part.

As all servers start out new and fresh ut takes time to build up a "new" playerbase on that side. But personally i have seen a fair few new faces on it and i think as the we get the server developed more players will peek in and maybe see what a great community this is.

Rome was not built in a day 😁

Hop on,  see if you like it!

Remember the read the rules section for GTARp

As Rice said, still under heavy development but functional! We have a very dedicated development team on both GTA and Altis so we are in good hands on that part.

As all servers start out new and fresh ut takes time to build up a "new" playerbase on that side. But personally i have seen a fair few new faces on it and i think as the we get the server developed more players will peek in and maybe see what a great community this is.

Rome was not built in a day 😁

Hop on,  see if you like it!

Remember the read the rules section for GTARp
Thank you and thank you Rice this has been helpful like you said rome was not build in a day so and it does some like a great time to start on it, im going to have to give it a look.

Darryl Duffy 

6 hours ago, Mr Alexander said:

Surprisingly this video is still up xd 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow i can't believe that is still up, some good times there.

Darryl Duffy 

Back