What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The run comes to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Y L A N

Banned
The time has come, The end is here. Its been an amazing experience on the server from the start as a hobo, to being in top gangs running the island. The people i have met have and hung around with on this server have helped me make the best of memories and will never be forgotten. Joining TBB being the major point in why the server came such a vital part of my time and exploring everything to do on the island with great people other than by myself.

I would like to thank these people for helping me along my journey on this island

@CorruptCaptain thanks for baso teaching me arma and everything lmao

@AntonW the dodgy guy of the group but always put a smile on my face

@Staticz wont see this, but got me into arma and the server 2 years ago. Can't thank him enough

@TempSs absolute lad

@iggy dirttttttttttttyyyyyy roleplayerrrrrrrrrr

@Burke proper top fragger

@BrentK best memories on epoch lmao

@Mooss defo wont see this but was a lad

@TCK Mystic clean ya teeth ya ginger

@DatAnnoyingDude lad

@Colombian Alfie lad

@Jomartus eat ya haggis

@Kennyy my turkish brother

@Kempi Anderson lad

@Keith fishwick good memories in TBB and whilst you where in the cops

@Mr Kittens Keep banging out logic broooo

Mazi (Cant find Forum name) my dutch brother

and everyone involved with TBB and IB

Much Love Ma Dudes x

IF I MISSED ANYONE IM SORRY

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be a stranger 

Have a good one man were still in the group on sc i might play fortnite with you sometime soon 😆

❤️

Don't be a stranger 

Have a good one man were still in the group on sc i might play fortnite with you sometime soon 
1f606.png

2764.png
Deffo my dude, 

ill stay in contact with everyone on the groups and shit 

<3

Arrgghh man. gonna miss you man. I always looked forward to your "WHAAAAAAAAATTT" when you were carresed by a 7.62 bullet out of no where.

stay safe and well.

mary says hi aswell, fuck your chicken dinosaurs

❤❤

Dylan, we have had alot of fun times together! It's sad to see you go :( I'll miss you man! Goodluck on your next adventure!

<3

Arrgghh man. gonna miss you man. I always looked forward to your "WHAAAAAAAAATTT" when you were carresed by a 7.62 bullet out of no where.

stay safe and well.

mary says hi aswell, fuck your chicken dinosaurs

2764.png
2764.png
Ill miss listning to your bs aswell mate, tell mary to keep the dinosaurs safe just for Charles.

keep grinding ma dude <3

Dylan, we have had alot of fun times together! It's sad to see you go :( I'll miss you man! Goodluck on your next adventure!

<3
You 2 my brother, some amazing times!!

Hasta La Vista Baby! (if you need that all important lie detector results contact me ye)
ill hit you up for em boi

Dylan its me mazii!! , take care❤️

you’re my brother!

Dylan has quit his Arma 3 career to become a full-time twitch streamer, playing fortnite for at least 18 hours a day to satisfy his 5 viewers. Dylan is the definition of success. 

The time has come, The end is here. Its been an amazing experience on the server from the start as a hobo, to being in top gangs running the island. The people i have met have and hung around with on this server have helped me make the best of memories and will never be forgotten. Joining TBB being the major point in why the server came such a vital part of my time and exploring everything to do on the island with great people other than by myself.

I would like to thank these people for helping me along my journey on this island

@CorruptCaptain thanks for baso teaching me arma and everything lmao

@AntonW the dodgy guy of the group but always put a smile on my face

@Staticz wont see this, but got me into arma and the server 2 years ago. Can't thank him enough

@TempSs absolute lad

@iggy dirttttttttttttyyyyyy roleplayerrrrrrrrrr

@Burke proper top fragger

@BrentK best memories on epoch lmao

@Mooss defo wont see this but was a lad

@TCK Mystic clean ya teeth ya ginger

@DatAnnoyingDude lad

@Colombian Alfie lad

@Jomartus eat ya haggis

@Kennyy my turkish brother

@Kempi Anderson lad

@Keith fishwick good memories in TBB and whilst you where in the cops

@Mr Kittens Keep banging out logic broooo

Mazi (Cant find Forum name) my dutch brother

and everyone involved with TBB and IB

Much Love Ma Dudes x

IF I MISSED ANYONE IM SORRY
You'll always have me on snapchat bro 👌 

You know what mate it was great fun and ill hope to see you around mate.

Don't be a stranger.

Much love brother its been a proper laugh, im glad we crossed paths all that time ago! Stay on snapchat and dont be a stranger on TS. Gonna miss u bro all the best <3 x

Dylan its me mazii!! , take care
2764.png

you’re my brother!
Enjoy life dude, ill be staying in contact brother <3

Dylan has quit his Arma 3 career to become a full-time twitch streamer, playing fortnite for at least 18 hours a day to satisfy his 5 viewers. Dylan is the definition of success. 
fully have

You'll always have me on snapchat bro
1f44c.png

Dont worry bro ill stay in contact, aint gonna become a stranger

You know what mate it was great fun and ill hope to see you around mate.

Don't be a stranger.
Its been great fun bro, inabit

Much love brother its been a proper laugh, im glad we crossed paths all that time ago! Stay on snapchat and dont be a stranger on TS. Gonna miss u bro all the best <3 x
I wont be a stranger my dude, thanks for teaching me everything and leading me to where i end today. All the best bro x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back