What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The time has come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remco

The time has come for me to leave altis life. I've been thinking about it for the last 2-3 weeks, had a break of 1-2 weeks and tried playing again but the need of playing for me is gone due that I wanna leave with good memories and look back at a great time playing as a hobo, rebel and police officer on the island. Loved every second of playing and met a lot of cool people that became good friends of me and I hope to keep in touch with them as I'm not leaving the community forever.

I wanna thank some people in special that helped me out to enjoy the time of playing.

First of all @Its Dust for making me a rebel in EXP, loved every second as a rebel in a great gang, with a lot of great people that I'm not gonna mention all. Just wanna thank everybody that has been a part of my life as a rebel. @[EXP] Spc. Jeffrey @(EXP) Pht. Marvin @Jimmy Jones @(EXP) Extrautior @Michael Dickonson @Bob Saget @JordanMason123

Second part is for all the people that I've been playing with in my time as a police officer on altislife. A special thanks to @Supermoosey for doing my test to become a PC, @Dredd for all your love (great guy), @Lenny had a great time going out on patrol with you and @2Pac. Last but not least, all the people that I've been playing with in NIU always had a great time catching them bad boys.

A special thanks for the developers and admins that made the basics of all the fun on this server, your work is being appreciated by me but I'm sure by everybody else. Keep up the good work!

I'm sure I will not leave forever, I'll probably hang around somewhere on the forums or teamspeak so feel free to contact me.

For now, goodbye and here you got a sad song:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cya homie. I expect you back saturday? That good? coool see you then

Had a great time in EXP with you Remco, we both joined the gang at the same time back when we were proper hobo's and you didn't even have a rebel licence haha. Shame to see you leave, enjoy yourself. 

No. No. No. No. No!!!!!!
i wont allow it, you can't leave me..... don't leave me remco :''<  :Crying2: :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back