What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The truth about the Poseidon Cartel

Cool

TankMeister
Truth about the Poseidon Cartel

Greetings citizens of Altis. Today Original Gangstas brings you all a very important announcement about this “Poseidon Cartel”. The Poseidon Cartel are nothing but a bunch of criminals making money from other people's misery. They do not care for the innocent civilians of Altis. All they care about is drugs and money. They have taken over half of the island to enforce their own laws, produce drugs and to claim taxes from anybody who dares to enter their lands. The question is what is this Cartel doing on our peaceful small island. We have been out all over the island to get the opinion of the people about the Poseidon Cartel. Here is what we discovered about Poseidon

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As you can see the people on the island are far from pleased with the introduction of the Poseidon Cartel. We in Original Gangstas will not stand by and watch Poseidon poison and ruin our beloved, peaceful island. We are happy to announce that we will be doing everything in our power to make sure that the innocent civilians on the island of Altis can once again feel safe. We do not want cartels roaming our streets committing crimes and dealing drugs to children. As Original Gangstas’ commander said “Poseidon we are coming for you”

I would like to thank everybody involved in this for making it possible for the people of Altis to see the truth. And a big shoutout to Commander @NimmerN for helping me bringing nothing but the truth to the citizens of Altis​

"We must all make peace so that we can all live in peace."

​

//This is just banter and clearly aint serious in case you didnt get that. Its just propaganda created as a bit of fun to create some roleplay on the forums. Last post was taken down as an inappropriate word were used in the video. This has been corrected now. I am surprised with the negative feedback even from certain staff, but I am pleased about the kind PMs i got on ts. Staff states they want roleplay videos and then we put in effort and time to make one for fun. Like your mamma said "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all". Anyways this is intended to be a post within roleplay simply made for shit and giggles. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. Get the tensions high, keep it high in game and keep it interesting for all! Don’t let it go stale, keep us all on our toes!

​

Poseidon Cartel

The cartel you are currently busy doing something else.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please come back when we have landed.

just missing the ''im commander Nimmern and i endorse this message''

"We do not want cartels roaming our streets committing crimes and dealing drugs to children."

Pot. Kettle. Black I'm throwing all of you down Daves elevator shaft.

//lub oo 

Justice for ice cream!!!

too hot for these cartels to be stealing ice cream, that's just sadistic

Back