What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The White Company Storage Lockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilco de roos

I have a lot of racks in the back of the department store. each row has a letter and each box has a number. I would like to rent out storage boxes here or use the garage boxes around the complex for example for 5 K per month or a similar amount per week for the people who can't afford a house yet or for those who want to deliver to me. so that I can take stuff out with combination lock and leave money behind. are they not paid on time I can auction the content if I have a few at the same time to the citizens . We all know this from TV and can provide some fun situations and also a small extra income for the White company

So storage hunters? Great idea and auctions would be funny to see happen im sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like a great idea but you already have a primary industry. This would make more sense IMO to be created as a whole seperate business for someone else to run. Whilst the visual facilities do exist for you there, and maybe something could be done in a way for you to have your deliveries securely done when you aren't there like mentioned in your suggestion, this entire business as a whole should be made an independent opportunity. 

That way, other people can get a slice of the pie, as well as it mixes up the ownership and potential dynamic of it a bit more, and creates another "hot spot" in the city. 

Simon .. to be open about it .. everybody in the city makes more money than me with the warehouse mate .. i only ones made good money for one week when i suplied all the shops . normaly i make maybe ad the most ad the very most a mil a month .. but mostley its only 3 or 400 K /// everybody thinks that the white company makes stopid money .. but its not .. sell 2 guns or 4 cars and you make more than me in a month thats becouse ..i need to buy the materials for a price that everybody els sells them for aswell and than in couse otherwise the dont sell them to me .. than i need to make profit .. 2 resel it .. so somtimes am lucky and i can buy something cheap ..but mostley in normal times its just a 10`r profit per item .. so if i sell 10.000 iron ores ..i only make 100K profit 

"sell 2 guns or 4 cars and you make more than me in a month" No because these people are selling assets, something which they spend a lot of time and/or money on collecting. Nothing to stop you going out and making money the same way everyone without a business does. I'd happily run a business for cost price just to bring more interactions or to help out other players with cash. Basically you want to own a business that you only have to log on and collect millions you've made while AFK? What would you spend it on or is it because you want to just be able to flex your bank account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back