What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The White Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilco de roos

The request i have is more a question . I know my warehouse is not a prio but after almost a year its still not the finisht product . still no parking garage for all my trucks and vans for the company . and request over then is a bit to dress up te building .. clear windows .. bit more proffesional ..inside and out .. 

would be great if somebody will have some time for it .

Greats Mr White ! 

You need to wait. As you say its not a priority and it will definitely remain that way. You need to remember a month ago you stated you are leaving and not returning and now you are back and moaning? 

You need to wait. As you say its not a priority and it will definitely remain that way. You need to remember a month ago you stated you are leaving and not returning and now you are back and moaning? 
whell with all the respect mate ! and you know this is true .. this was not ment to moan about it .. it was just a suggestion to get some positief energie again . and just a thing a never moant about in the past year or 15 months  or how long ever i bin here .. helping out where i can in the cummunitie . and yes i left becouse i was pist of a couple of things .. like i was always promest things and pust a side like ..fuck it .. its just him .. and you never heard me complain about that .. i was never putting sugestions about it .. i didnt want to be any kind of trouble of moaning bitch .. and if this is the way for you to welcome me back .. whell i love you 2 

Did you now just took the warehouse of me ?or did something went rong ? i just put for 2.500.000 stuff in it ?  @Archie?

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely smell a moaning session you left roughly a month because you did not get what you wanted and now you expect the devs to jump at you not how this works lad

Be happy you even have a warehouse, most people would love to be in the position your in with owning a business so just be more grateful lmao 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back