What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Wilco Meme thread

e87Cg1q.png

Just found a tool that sends returning banned forum members to any URL of choice...

Anyone good at imposing Cardoso's head on this video or making a Altis Life version....

We could then add it to our official youtube channel :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a glorious masterpiece and is going to be hard to top. I want to try getting all 7 admins to dance somehow to music at Perry's Club and add subtitles to the video. (Ciaran if you can add a dance script,if not...I still love you.)

This is a glorious masterpiece and is going to be hard to top. I want to try getting all 7 admins to dance somehow to music at Perry's Club and add subtitles to the video. (Ciaran if you can add a dance script,if not...I still love you.)
Yes! lol

Was playing some Fallout this night .. felt kinda stalked by our Admin hahaha

I think it's funny because people always complain Wilco is never playing on our server bwahaha

ektoaDp.jpg

Who won? Vote here and whoever gets the most votes will receive the ingame cash. (Please post here after you have voted with a message saying you have voted. This is to keep tally of who has voted.)

VOTE HERE

Recreating it now

Notice how i got all the chicks and you have a small penis
That moment when the forums tell you "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" and the comment you just read just made you literally laugh out loud.

Wilco...well done sir. This image has my vote.

Back