What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TheRealHitMan - Glitching Gear (Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylan

Code Mule
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): TheRealHitMan

Time & Date this happened: 22/02/15 @ 22:20 (around)

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: I was killed by 'TheRealHitMan' outside of the garage at the airport, after he killed me he then proceeded to glitch gear out of my body. Where he took my plate carrier rig.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 1A) Cheats, scripts or hacks of any kind are not allowed.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, I could not find him on the teamspeak server.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after): 

Many Thanks, Kylanh

How did i take your plate carrier rig when you killed me. The person which  was looting your body was my mate and he only took your gun and your mags which is not a glitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so you admit to taking the mags. They were in the plate carrier rig. What was the name of the person who took the rifle?

You don't need his name cause there was no glitching involved, When someone dies it gives you the option to take someones gun and also the mags when the gun is in your hand. My mate didn't take your plate carrier rig and neither did I.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what, forget it. It's too much hassle for what it's worth, I'm not going to gain anything from it. Although I still believe you glitched my gear, I do not care.People just play to ban nowadays & there is just no need for it. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back