What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

They RDM us next day shoot for no reason at us

La Crox

Banned
So me and my gang/Company were doing diamond runs and when we were returning from the diamond factory a qilin shows up with someone as a gunner. They get infront of my friend and start shooting at him and later at us. we dont know why as we said in the video aswell. the other day we were going to copper process and the same guy shooting rdm'd our guy from our jeep for no reason told. that time i didnt record but this time i was ready. and look who showed up... again

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

later on the video if you look at the chat they hit my friends truck and die . they person that started shooting was oliver something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like James said, there is a place for reports however before you make a report, you should make sure your not breaking any rules yourself. If you have broken rules, talk in teamspeak with them and try and resolve it and learn from your mistakes and not break rules again. You said 'I will VDM him' 'I will pull out in front on them and kill them' 'VDM the cops'. Even if there is a rule breaker, you cannot break rules to stop them because two wrongs don't make a right. 

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Last edited by a moderator:
Like James said, there is a place for reports however before you make a report, you should make sure your not breaking any rules yourself. If you have broken rules, talk in teamspeak with them and try and resolve it and learn from your mistakes and not break rules again. You said 'I will VDM him' 'I will pull out in front on them and kill them' 'VDM the cops'. Even if there is a rule breaker, you cannot break rules to stop them because two wrongs don't make a right. 

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).
I know I said im gonna vdm him but I didn't and I just tried to getaway. They were driving way too fast and hit my friend so only thing they did was kill themselves

Back