What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This is it then, for now atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There one thing i know how to do. And that is denying people. Dont You fucking dare.
Okay im sorry

See you on the flip homes! (i miss you already)
Meet me at the playground 3 am, And we will see who is the cool guy in da street.

Hasan! Wish you the best and hope to see you again!
Same man, And we will meet again.

hope to see u come back soon
yea same mate.

Later. Hasen enjoy your break ma dude
Thank you verry much my dude.

Bye hassaannn
Bye Moggggg

See you later Hassan, go steal those lambos and stay safe. Keep in touch on discord and shit bud! 

#TCK4life! 

I wont forget you mate, And i will keep in touch dont ya worry and about the lambos the cartel wasnt happy LMAO
I told you they would get angry but nooooo Hassan wanted to drive the fast car while Jason was being a good boy 😂😂 Peace Bro! 

Inabit Hasan, we've had some fun, take it easy mayn!
Yea man inabit, We indeed had some fun times. See ya man

Have fun with whatever you do bud.. Cya soon 👍
See ya later rubberduck 😉

Have a Greeeeaaaaaat day.

Cya bud. ❤️
Bye General Salv it was an honor.

Well Im not suprised
Almost Heaven West Virginia. ;/

I told you they would get angry but nooooo Hassan wanted to drive the fast car while Jason was being a good boy 😂😂 Peace Bro!
In the end it was worth it because only 3 people got hurt from our side so just some collateral damage not a big deal. But it was fun driving the car to 😄

In the end it was worth it because only 3 people got hurt from our side so just some collateral damage not a big deal. But it was fun driving the car to 😄
Lucky fuck! 😂 Peace bro!

Just saw this now see YA buddy had some good t9me u better keep 9n touch and don't smoke to much of the ganja XD

I didn't even see this! See you later mate, enjoy your break, honestly have some similar opinions on the server but I'm gonna stick with it and enjoy the ride, catch you around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back