What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This is it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Hello.

I'll be honest, i've dreaded writing this post since deciding to leave the "community" because of how difficult it's going to be to word it.

I joined RPUK in June 2021 with a singular character to begin with, "Tommy Salami" this character was essentially to become a cop main as that's what I enjoyed doing at the time, and near enough from the 2nd week in as a cop I was faced with both in character and OOC toxicity because of my characters attitude and snarkiness, imagine that, OOC toxicity for actions of A CHARACTER... Moving on, Tommy Salami married Kate Anderson and became Tommy Anderson, have a fuck load of great interactions with that character and will the community in general, the standard of Roleplay back then was immaculate, although there were hiccups (That were either resolved in a Liaison or via these very forums, that's also something people love being toxic towards me about...) it was a great time, back then I also created a 2nd character of which was meant to be a Criminal, "Alec Hunter" - grown up in a rough neighbourhood has attitude and anger issues and considers himself to be gods gift (Remember that's the CHARACTER backstory partially...) all was well, Tommy Anderson was killed off in December 2021 and things were gravy, along came my civ character "Mitch Greene" a business entrepreneur, and along with that "Greene Holdings" "Greene Trucking Co" and "Greene Manufacturing" were born, three businesses soley run by Mitch partnered with Michael Kourse (@M) some fucking fantastic Roleplay came of that I must admit including contracts with Noble Stores and other businesses in the server.

The Turning Point

Mitch's companies were targeted by a gang (No names, find out in RP nerd) and that gang eventually actually demotivated me as a person not even as a character because of the constant robbing and dumping that the character had to endure, 4 times Mitch was robbed, killed and dumped within the space of a week, so I took a break, I explored other servers with my then friendship group and had a bit of fun, tried out RedM for a bit and then came back to FiveM, tried another server there as well.

I returned to RPUK after about 2 months away and decided to give the cops another go, so out came Alec Hunter from the woodwork and in went a Police application, at this point the intention was to join cops, get through probationary stages, wait 30 days and try to join CID (CID ON TOP), this plan worked and went exactly as it should've, Alec Hunter joined CID as a Detective Constable and went through the ropes like everyone else, he then progressed rather rapidly into a Detective Sergeant position but just prior to that was in AC01 (For those of you that don't know, AC01 WAS an Anti-Corruption unit with the LSPS that targeted systemic corruption of the cops on the server, a strong counter for those that chose to be corrupt) AC01 was disbanded and Alec Hunter became a Sergeant within CID, things were progressing well!

During the time that I had Alec Hunter, I had received a BARAGE of abuse from several cops including those in staff positions within the community, without naming them directly they have been told by myself who they are, these people progressively got worse and worse to the point I had to raise my issues with them to Staff Leads, who either shrugged it off as "banter" or told me it was an In Character issue despite their abuse being displayed within the Discord Server, (This was strike 1 for the community for me.) I took my complaints up in character, even so much as threatened warning points to those that were below Alec's rank, this didn't work either, it then came to my attention that these very staff members were also in positions of seniority and power within the LSPS (again not naming and shaming) but because of this G8.7 meant they could not be corrupt if decided as such by at the time AC01, the abuse continued throughout Alec's career in CID to the point I actually made an OOC decision to LEAVE the LSPS due to the lack of leadership and consistent toxicity from cops, more on this soon...

Where it really got bad

Approaching the end of Alec's cop career (Approx 2-3 weeks prior) I lost a gaming friend that was VERY close to me, we'd met several times IRL and he was a fucking awesome guy, during my period of grievance, several cops within the LSPS (And EX command members...) and even 1-2 staff members, thought it'd be funny to try and stir the pot in a conversation and cause drama and as such decided to tag me, despite me having ZERO involvement in that conversation, this lead to my blood boiling and a fucking large out burst within that very channel, a deserved out burst, to this day I have received an apology from 1 of the 2 staff members and that's it, the two ex staff members/cops have not apologised at all because they're to busy on their high horses thinking they're gods gift, this is where it really god bad for me, the consistent abuse and toxicity pushed my mental health down a rabbit hole that i'm still trying to recover from, from the shit show that's happened to me within this community my depression has gotten worse, my ADHD flair ups have gotten twice as bad and I simply can't take it anymore, my complaints are ignored, my grievances are never resolved and it's consistently brushed off as "banter" it's not banter, it's toxicity and at this point bullying, the fact I had been targeted OOC for actions of my characters says all I need to know.

To those that have targeted me and you know EXACTLY who you are, I genuinely wish you never go through what I went through and I hope you grow the fuck up you immature rats.

To those that have provided me with positive interactions and quality Roleplay, I thank you, special thanks at the end to specific groups.

So... This is the end for me, my time in this community at this point I feel like has been a waste, and it's thanks to those individuals those few toxic people that it has had to end this way, I am fully aware that this very forum post may end up getting me 1.6'd for staff slander or whatever, but it's simply the truth, to the staff team that will inevitably have to deal with this, I am sorry.

Special thanks goes out to the guys at Auto Exotic ( @L1LRachie, Miguel, all of the AE team for welcoming Mitch in) a thanks for @Stavikfor his role in the RP between Noble stores and Mitch Greene and a thanks to @Nikolaifor allowing Mitch and his Solicitor/partner sit down with the CoC to discuss business ventures, albeit a short interaction, it was one that was filled with good Roleplay across the board.

@Kate Andersonand Ben Thomas, good luck without me, you guys have a solid team in CID and you'll shine above with the quality of Roleplay I know CID are capable of, set standards guys, miss you and see you around maybe.

Thank you RPUK and goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here before this post inventible gets removed, was nice to meet you Tommy and glad I got to know you in all of your characters roles within the server. Had some good patrols and some good times and its a shame to see this go the way it has. You were a sound lad Tommy, sometimes up on your high horse a wee bit but its what I liked about you, someone who spoke there mind and didnt give a shit about other peoples opinion, Sorry that it got to much for you mate and im only a discord message away if you wanna game or chat or whatever. Your a sound lad Tommy o7

Tommy you were an annoying bastard of a cop.... Good thing for cops not so much as a firm member, gutted you got charged was looking forward to shooting you in the court room 😂

Wish you all the best in the future wherever you end up doing, look after yourself and get yourself better ❤️

Tommy you were an annoying bastard of a cop.... Good thing for cops not so much as a firm member, gutted you got charged was looking forward to shooting you in the court room 😂
Was some great Court RP I won't lie, some of the best i've had within RPUK, then again The Firm have always lead by example with their standards, wishing you all the best mate

Here before this post inventible gets removed, was nice to meet you Tommy and glad I got to know you in all of your characters roles within the server. Had some good patrols and some good times and its a shame to see this go the way it has. You were a sound lad Tommy, sometimes up on your high horse a wee bit but its what I liked about you, someone who spoke there mind and didnt give a shit about other peoples opinion, Sorry that it got to much for you mate and im only a discord message away if you wanna game or chat or whatever. Your a sound lad Tommy o7
In a bit mate, have always appreciated our friendship and despite me leaving, I hope we can remain friends, best of luck bud, in a bit! 

I wish you the best of luck Tommy. Hopefully, you make a return one day. Stay safe.

All the best Tommy, hope you will find your peace elsewhere 🖖 "you sausage"😉

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry you've been made to feel this way Tommy. I wish you all the best for the future 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back