What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This is why you dont mess about with TCK

Dcert

Banned
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well it all started in hobo central Kavala... When a very rude hobo told me to "suck my nan." I ask the officer in the video to help me with the situation since I was very offended by what the hobo said. However the officer took no action and the hobo got away. I informed PC John Gonzales(think that's how it's spelt) that due to his lack of efforts he is a corrupt officer, and informed him TCK will be after him due to his lack of efforts. He informed me that TCK were "Hobo Trash" and they wouldn't do anything to him. I pulled out my camera and informed him to tell what he just said to the camera so I could put a bounty on John for £4 million and the boys were soon after him. Swooping him up about 20 minutes later we all regrouped and forced him to apologise live on camera so all you hard nuts out there can understand why you don't mess with TCK. (I know good memes)

I would like to thank John for allowing this situation to happen

as well as @CSI Dredd and @Fluqi for negotiating with us.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh no what will they do next! Rob a gas station? Watch out big boys are about. 

(Only jokes lads looks like the cop enjoyed his time)

8 of you how? Lol
Hoax tried to refuel my hellcat and sadly damaged it - 8 police officers arrived to scrap it. Little did they know that just 200m away we were executing two rebels with around 15 men.

Oh no what will they do next! Rob a gas station? Watch out big boys are about. 

(Only jokes lads looks like the cop enjoyed his time)
Be careful Reece you don't know what you are starting

Only joking

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoax tried to refuel my hellcat and sadly damaged it - 8 police officers arrived to scrap it. Little did they know that just 200m away we were executing two rebels with around 15 men.
Ahaha brilliant 

Be careful Reece you don't know what you are starting

Only joking
and I'm sure if I ever get back in game we can get things really started! Miss my tck hunts

Ahaha brilliant 

and I'm sure if I ever get back in game we can get things really started! Miss my tck hunts
Have too agree its never the same executing a UNMC member knowing you're not at the end of the barrell ;)

jks

Back