What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This will possibly be one of my last words on this community..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanboy15

Banned
Hello,

I have joined this server maybe about 2 years ago. I did really like this server and settled with a gang named Los Zetas. Most likely you guys will not remember that gang, because the gang wasn't big. I sticked with them for a while and after a breach of the server rules my adventure ended there for about 4 months, since it took me 4 months to get unbanned. That was a while and in the meanwhile I totally forgot about Altislife.co.uk, which used to be the old server name.

After I decided to comeback, I continued to progress my way on this server by joining a few gangs, but they ended up disbanding. I made a few friends there and joined the police. In the police I had fun for about 10 weeks, here is a very old clip which was back in 2015.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

However I left the police after some people ruined my experience and I am not ashamed to say they did. After a huge break, once again, I came back and played on the server for another few months. I played exile in the meanwhile and really liked it, but I exploited on an exile server and don't ask me how, but I got banned on this server for exploiting on that server. Bare in mind, do not exploit on any server because it's not smart to do.

Since I am writing a lot, I am going to write below why I have decided to step away and leave this community for now.

Some people do not know me and I get mad or offended really easily. The police has always been triggering me ever since I left the police on a sad way. After leaving the police I noticed that people are actually not the way they are, but that is how life is. You meet the good and bad people, the good people will always stay with you and the bad people will do anything to make you quit. I am not going to say that they achieved that, but it made me get angrier at police. Out of all the anger I have conspired to break rules next time I decide to quit the server and therefore I am banned. I am not going to say this is their fault, but it's completely my fault. I should not have done this and I might ever reconsider to join the community whenever I feel ready for it.

I have also noticed that most of the loyal people from this server are getting banned. I would agree it's their fault, but this server is slowly dying which is making me upset. I have spent so much time on this server and I am really proud of the developers, founders and staff for creating such an amazing community. Thank you for everything.

I do not have many people to mention, but thank you guys below for making me know you. I will remember all of you.

- @Stuart - you are the best person I have ever met. I just loved your MPU patrols and you're a person I will never forget. We had such great memories patrolling as police and NHS. Even after my bans you were still hanging around, it was like you would never lose touch of me. I will absolutely NEVER and NEVER forget you, keep that in mind. 😢

- @Kazza - you are also one of the best persons I have met. You just had that one thing inside of you. I will never consider you as a police officer, you will always remain a rebel to me. We had such great memories and when I joined the server again after I quit you hooked me up with an old thread. I will never forget the moment I took you to BBC Altis and assaulted you. <3

- @Mark Watney - we always met up somehow in the middle of kavala and sticked around until you joined police. I have never really spoken to you ever since, but I do remember you being in academy. Stay safe there buddy.

- @2Pac - I am not sure if you do remember me, but I do bloody remember you. We had some very juicy RP back at BBC Altis and I ended up drowning you in the sea, where the PCP Warehouse now uses to be.

- SGT Brandon aka @Brandon-- I remember you shooting at my hatchback sport when you was AR :) I used to know you so well aswell

@Ram I still hate you!! You got taken hostage on one of my first patrols as police, I'm still searching for you and I'm still crying. 😂

@popka1234 @Damian - Farmer Jef @CMO Jackdevo I really got to meet you guys when I joined The Phantom. If you ever decide attempting to contact me, you can add me on steam by asking @Replica or @FabioHoeg for my steam.

Thank you everyone for making my time so honorable and I may see you again in the nearest future.

-Tristan

Well I hope you do come back and it's sad to see thst after all the time you have spent here you are leaving. Good luck in the future!

12 minutes ago, tristanboy15 said:

Hello,

I have joined this server maybe about 2 years ago. I did really like this server and settled with a gang named Los Zetas. Most likely you guys will not remember that gang, because the gang wasn't big. I sticked with them for a while and after a breach of the server rules my adventure ended there for about 4 months, since it took me 4 months to get unbanned. That was a while and in the meanwhile I totally forgot about Altislife.co.uk, which used to be the old server name.

After I decided to comeback, I continued to progress my way on this server by joining a few gangs, but they ended up disbanding. I made a few friends there and joined the police. In the police I had fun for about 10 weeks, here is a very old clip which was back in 2015.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
HAHA I REMEMBER <3

Tristian, I have to be honest man...Your roleplay is something certain police members (probably the ones that hate you as well!) need to strive for! 

I loved your enthusiasm to improve back in the [TP] Gang days! And I heard how sad you was when you first got banned (will not comment on my opinions of this ban) which shows how much your love for RPUK has changed :(

Its a shame to hear how some police members have exploited your personality in this instance.

One great and dedicated community member, lost. I will contact you on steam sometime soon.

Good Luck!

- Jackdevo <3 <3

All the best with whatever you end up doing and I'll always remember that kidnapping to BBC Altis aha

Only met you very briefly, but you seem like a nice guy. Always sad when an old-timer steps back, good luck bud

Have fun, Tristan aka young sexy gold digger. :)

I'll buy you a motorcycle when i'm rich in a few years. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see you leave as u were a dedicated player to the community and a good lad. I will always remember u doing salt runs every single hour of the day.

I actually remember Los Zetas, I'm sure I was robbed by them few times back in my hobo days. It's always sad to see active people go. I wish you luck wherever you may go next and hopefully one day you will end up back here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back