What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thomas Cook

kRQyqo3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Word on the street is that the directors remuneration in their final year of operations (of around £20M) are going to be taken back and used to compensate customers.

Don't know specifics but we covered it in my lecture today. If you're affected I would personally keep an eye on any and all updates as you are likely to get your money back and / or recieve further compensation. Wishing you all the best.

Word on the street is that the directors remuneration in their final year of operations (of around £20M) are going to be taken back and used to compensate customers.

Don't know specifics but we covered it in my lecture today. If you're affected I would personally keep an eye on any and all updates as you are likely to get your money back and / or recieve further compensation. Wishing you all the best.
Why would they give their bonus / wages back?

Why would they give their bonus / wages back?
More like being forced to, apparently. Fairly sure the PM made a statement regarding it. Bit of a pisstake taking home a fat bonus while at the same time creating 21,000 new jobseekers and leaving thousands of people stranded and ruining future plans as in Adams case.

A British institution gone its very sad, our first holiday was with them. I guess it's Tui for now. 

When I flew from Cape Town to Pretoria,I saw a Thomas Cook airplane just sitting at the terminal,we saw a bunch of stranded tourists in the check in part of the Airport,it was a somber sight.

I hope anyone stranded overseas or wherever gets home safely and without further troubles.

Back