What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Jeffrey

(Reason for this report to be so late is due I didn't had time to post before)

[SIZE=13.5pt]Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [TI] Ben[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Time & Date this happened:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] 26 april 2015 - Time unknown[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Which Server did this happen on:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] #1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Description of what happened:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When 2 of my buddies got robbed & killed from their HEMMT’s we diceded to track down our HEMMT’s and had intel they were on their way to the Agios Chop Shop. After a firefight we still had a few guys on the ground and [TI] Ben dicided to scrap the HEMM’ts within 1 minute when there was no shot fired and without clearing the entire area[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]What Rule Was Broken ?:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]2E) [/SIZE]Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)

[SIZE=13.5pt]Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yes we tried to talk to them in their channel since they did not want to go to ours and and few TKC and TI guys decided to go mental to us and we left their room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Please post video evidence/screenshots here[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt](This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)[/SIZE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uDrSijwW3E&hd=1

Last edited by a moderator:
So now are you going to tell me what rule was actually broken here? 

[SIZE=13.5pt]What Rule Was Broken ?:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]2E) [/SIZE]Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)

At what point did I combat log?

How did you track the HEMMT down if your mates just died? Breaking NLR much? @Raketje
Our friend Jimmy was still on the ground and informed us about what happend and where the HEMMT's were heading to.

You can see and hear him in the end of the video.

@[TI] Ben It's about the scrapping while still in combat

EDIT: "I'm recording this shit" was one of the guys on the ground at the time

Our friend Jimmy was still on the ground and informed us about what happend and where the HEMMT's were heading to.

You can see and hear him in the end of the video.

@[TI] Ben It's about the scrapping while still in combat
Your evidence also shows nothing just you dead on the floor.

The first hemmt was scrapped which I wasn't driving after that one was scrapped I drove my hemmt in and I was then shot at before it was even scrapped I didn't actually scrap a truck.

Why didn't you shoot when the first hemmt was being drove into the chop shop, why did you wait for the first to be scrapped then shoot at the second.

At the end of the day if we really wanted to "combat scrap" we would have drove in under fire and used the chopshop, instead we took fire fought you off then scrapped it just so happened one of your guys was left valuing his life to the full trying to take on 6+ people when we tried to scrap them.

Also

Combat Scrapping is a Police rule not a server rule

Section 7 - Police Rules and Guidelines

Combat Scrapping/Searching                                                                                                                                 

You are not to Search, Impound or Scrap any vehicle during combat, you need to wait for all gunfire to stop, and the area to be clear and no shots have been fired for 3 minutes.

Sorry for the double post.

But the second video is added, I would like to ask a admin/mod to close the topic and let an admin decide over it.

From a better perspective where Ethan dies then you all rush the chop shop to sell the trucks instantly.

I even spoke to a mentor about this and they said it's fail RP and that combat should be finished before any scrapping of vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back