What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TI big Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.A. Leevi

I have just threatened to be reported by [TI] thebig mountain, apparently due to 'RDM'.  However, this is not a report of him, yet I am unsure where to post this as I will not be around tomorrow, therefore unable to defend myself.  He initiated RP by telling me to get my friend back, to which I replied 'No, we're just leaving now' - I then walked away, and he fired at me, saying 'warning shots, next time they will hit you'.  A few minutes later, I was able to return fire and kill him, to which he was annoyed at and threatened to report me for RDM.

Again, this is not a report and I am sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'd just like to pre-emptively make my defence known.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was witness to this. TI are a bunch of jerks who bully people. They killed multiple people after terrible and incredibly short Roleplay which didn't give time for their victims to respond appropriately. 

I read the arguement about "warning shots" on the side chat and other witnesses said the warning shots were bullshit. 

If you have a problem with any members of TI please do not place it on the forums unless it is ban worthy bring it to me instead with a pm or contact me on ts so i can speak and punish the inderviduals.

Apologies Birch, just I had to get going so this was the fastest way to cover my ass really, I will do in future

Please use the correct template.

Last edited by a moderator:
Report Rejected,

Please use the correct template by following the rules in this post:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back