What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Jordan (Action: Ban Issued 14/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomized

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

[TI] Jordan

Time & Date this happened:

07:15ish 07/12/2014

Description of what happened:

As I was talking to Sovereign about a separate incident I was standing at Kavala HQ waiting to deal with another member of the public I hear a man standing on Kavala HQ saying he is going to jump. As people are telling him not to do it i hear silenced shots coming from outside the front of the HQ. Then i see a limp lifeless body plummet to the floor with an almighty thud. He had been shot in the head (INSIDE THE BLUEZONE WITH NO DIALOGUE) by a [TI] Jordan. I have heard his name a few times for trolling and being a general pest around police officers.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

No I was busy dealing with other things. If he doesn't realise the rules by now he will never get them.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/37483099612301150/539A19FE15E5A45A062B1D306ACAB78FB100C98C/

The person who was shot asked me to shoot them, they wanted their life to end. Check in game message logs if you need. They were mucking around, Randomized was messing around with civs in the police base, the person attempting to jump thought it would be funny if he got killed while trying to kill himself. Ask Vik and check texts messages sent for evidence.

"I have heard his name a few times for trolling and being a general pest around police officers." 

Please explain how this has anything to do with the incident as im usually in my heli or on a mission. Nobody got time to be trollin.

Think the biggest issue here, is why Randomized was letting 4 - 5 people in the police headquarters. And I don't think Randomized wanted me to bring up the point that he broke NLR when returning to a scene of an explosion which he had just died from, must have been less than 2 minutes and he had ran to the scene straight away.

I have video recording of everything, and the officer broke NLR in 2 minutes 8 seconds sorry, not the previous "less then 2 minutes". My recording in over 6 hours long but I can cut it down if that is what is required.

Proof of NLR broken.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AIDdSvRKjE&feature=youtu.be

This will be taken up on another report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evidence of what actually happened at the shooting.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6QibYzvnA&feature=youtu.be

Proof of NLR broken.

Grow up please ...

Report vs report i've done it one time myself but common dude thats not how you gonna win it.

Tbh correct me if im wrong but when the rollplay continues into a blue zone i belive u are allowed to shoot inside it. And i will have words with jordan but would like somone to also have words with u as u broke nlr.

To be honest I do not care who asked you to do what. You DO NOT FIRE into the Bluezone. Do you find it funny to kill someone who wants to take their own life? And by trolling I mean hovering around in your chopper and making a stupid amount of noise around towns.

Proof of NLR broken.

4B) A new life does not start when
  • Your character has been the victim of RDM/VDM (Unless inside of the RedZone)
  • You disconnect (end of session)

SPC Randomized was not under NLR.

Evidence of what actually happened at the shooting.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6QibYzvnA&feature=youtu.be
Police Stations = The police stations are police spawn points therefore are marked in blue, Any killing here will result in a ban.

You killed someone in a bluezone.

So before you whack out your counter reports please make sure your not breaking any rules yourself first.

PC Anonymous Orange

To be honest I do not care who asked you to do what. You DO NOT FIRE into the Bluezone. Do you find it funny to kill someone who wants to take their own life? And by trolling I mean hovering around in your chopper and making a stupid amount of noise around towns.
If heli noise is annoying you, send a message or start shooting like you are meant to. Im usually looking to pick someone up or im landing there for a reason. I sir do not troll.

Right this is again getting off topic. Troll or not you broke server rules I have made my case and it is now in the hands of the Admins. I will not post back on this situation as I have said all I have to say and you have posted all the evidence i need. 

Thanks 

Randomized

Hello everyone, I do not understand why this was taken so serious. We were just trying to have a bit of fun as we wind down for the end of the 'night'. Everyone was having a joke around and generally having a laugh and there were only a few people left on the server. I would not want someone to get banned over something this minor. 

Also I apologise if you are offended by this. I am sure we will both understand the repercussions and it will not happen again. I was hoping everyone would be cool with it as like I said it was in the early hours of the morning and most people were messing around anyway and not really RP'ing.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. 

Hence why I was in close chats with the Admin. As everyone decided that it was a good time that server rules are broken. The server rules should NEVER be broken. The time of night means nothing. I am still on trying to give people good roleplay and a good time on the server... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back