What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tickets for Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace J Hunter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Simple suggestion to be able to ticket vehicles when the owner isn't around. This would allow us to give our parking tickets. You can find some additional basic information here

This could either pop up once the owner enters the vehicle where they then have to pay it up front. Or it could simply be added to their invoices. I personally prefer the latter, though I am just giving different ideas and options. The latter would probably be more viable as some people might not have enough money up front, and then wouldn't be able to use their vehicle, which would be unrealistic.

I think this could be a good way of discouraging people from leaving their vehicles around like they do at the moment as it can get quite obnoxious with vehicles blocking both intersections, roads and pavements.

If you instead got a decently hefty fine each time I think you'd think twice before leaving your vehicle.

You leave your bike in the middle of the road? YOU GET A TICKET
You leave your car on the pavement? YOU GET A TICKET

You leave your bike in the middle of the road? YOU GET A TICKET
You leave your car on the pavement? YOU GET A TICKET
In an ideal world these reckless crimes should be

tenor.gif

We have made a system where police an flag cars to get impounded by mahanic and people will need to pay a feet to get it out from the impound. For now your suggestion moved to rejected 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back