What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tim (Action: Ban Issued 12/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Marc Smith

Ex CMO - Current sexy tech support
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Tim

Time & Date this happened:

6/2/15 at approximately 19:30

Which Server did this happen on:

Server 1

Description of what happened:

I was running down a road and saw a guy with a pistol, so I headed over there to find out what was going on. Before I could say a word, the guy just shot me, no communication at all.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis - RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

No, but I saw others try to do so without any response from him.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just before he shot you, you said something in direct chat im interested to know what that was ?
Yeah shadowplay didn't pick that up, I was about to talk, so said "Uhm" and then I was shot, so couldn't actually ask about the situation.

I just want to clarify, this was NOT me! There is more than one player who plays with the in game name (Tim), and I am one of those people, however I can assure you this was not me.

I just want to clarify, this was NOT me! There is more than one player who plays with the in game name (Tim), and I am one of those people, however I can assure you this was not me.
It's fine, it's in the server log, they'll just look at the log for the time it happened and find persons player ID and ban them that way probably ;)

Approved - 11/2/2015

Maratek

Also dont run towards gunshots and this wont happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back