What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Time for an introduction

Simon Muyijtafung

Unlinked
Well hello everyone!

As some of you may know i am not new to this community, but never really got myself to make a official introduction.

Some of my RP story: "My first footsteps on the island was when i stepped of the windy deck, of our old oil tanker. Me and my crew had been searching the mediterranean sea for possible spots to setup a oil rig, but had no luck. We slowly started to settle in a city called Pyrgos, but we were soon to find out that not everything on this island was as it seemed at first glance. 

Our small industry grew bigger and bigger as we expanded across Altis. But the good days we just about to end. We struck oil, a large depot of oil, but this time we were not the only ones trying to get this. As we started to set up our gear, rigs and perimeter our work was interfered by a small group of masked men with assault rifles. They threatened my coworkers on their life, if we didn't pull out of the oil depot located near Agios. - Since that day we stayed as far from mid-altis as possible but our problems were on starting. The masked started to show up and vandalize our HQ in Pyrgos overnight, and occasionally attack our guard. 

Our firm decided to go to the goverment to get military protection, but we got turned down. We were just  thinking about hiring PMC's, when the masked men, attacked on of our biggest inland rigs, killing 5 workers and 2 guards. 

Since that day, me and my fellow workers has gone into exile hiding in urban areas around Pyrgos, Kavala and Athira. But one day we meet and decided that enough was enough. We would fight back, and hunt down every single of the masked men. 

Know we are short on manpower, fighting our hidden enemy with what we have."

Yeah, i am not  perfect at writing storys but i hope you enjoyed not only mine, but my gangs story.

The time i have been part of this community has been awesome, and i hope will be here much more.

Short goof

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well hey I'm glad you've decided to finally say hello! I definitely like the story you've written and I would be interested in seeing more in the character stories area. :p

Back