What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Time has came..

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Well i truly never saw myself making this post. But I think its about time. Im going to be leaving RPUK for the time being, Whether than be a week, a month or a year. I've thoroughly enjoyed every second here from the bad parts to the low parts and would never take it back. Loved the police and everyone I met in it and all the dumb shit i got up to on my annoying ass Civ characters. Short thanks to everyone Ive met on the way.

@Logan Thanks for letting me bully you as Rob Robbington.

@MerekThanks for your initial help getting into firearms you were always a twat but a nice twat ❤️

@Jack VallyThanks for all the probie days they were some good ass times. Dont be to mean to everyone whilst im gone.

@TigerforceThanks for taking a chance with me as response SGT, had great fun and really made me understand what it was like from your point of view.

@Tommy_TV2021Man your annoying ass, Dont know if your even here anymore but Had some great patrols with you. Take care bro.

@VeikkQFish man, no bullying people for their tire tints please. Love you really xx

To many more to remember or list. Thanks to LSPS command for having me and Management for removing my Faction blacklist back in the day. No doubt Ill be back under a new forum name and character in a few weeks/months for a truly fresh start but until then all the best to the lot of you!

@Custard Cream Aww man, first friend I ever made in the police and with out you probably wouldn't be where I am today, Gona miss you pal! 

571f0690110c56197781a6e115265c1d.jpg

Almost a year ago today! 😞

I returned just yesterday after a three month long break myself, sad to see you give it all up, i've enjoyed every patrol with you as my cop and doing the dodgy dealings with you as my civ as well, I hope to cross paths with yourself again one day! 🙂

Late response here, but better than never 😉

Was a pleasure being bullied by Rob Robbington, and sharing all those memories on duty as well. Top guy. All the best for the future, and stay safe!

Hope to see you back at some point in the future (whenever that may be) 🙂

iu
Make your mind up mate. Just caught you lackin next morning with a mackies mate. @JTFMWelcome back, had a long break ay ?

Back