What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Time has come...

Marty Atlas

Yeah, time has come for Martys departure. I really had a great time on here I think it was 4-5 years i have been in this community and I really enjoyed playing with everyone!

I will like to thank all the civilians, medics, cops and of course Poseidon members for helping me through these years!

Hope this community will come back to life in the future and I really need to focus on getting my life together, its really shattered at the moment!

Take care everyone and see you on the flipside! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

All the best Marty, your a funny git watching you at castle was something truly amazing 😂

Hopefully see you about soon

Sad to see you go Marty, havent spoken much ever since I left Poseidon, but you were always fun to hang out with during my time there. Best of luck with whatever is next in line for you to do. Hopefully you do return one day!

Take care all the best to you, have a good one!

Nuclear

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace out man, was fun playing with you :))
Last video I saved was with you so I hope you don't mind me sharing it 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Keep in touch Marty, you were one of the good ones! Was a pleasure serving with you in Poseidon all that time! Don't be a stranger!

Yeah, time has come for Martys departure. I really had a great time on here I think it was 4-5 years i have been in this community and I really enjoyed playing with everyone!

I will like to thank all the civilians, medics, cops and of course Poseidon members for helping me through these years!

Hope this community will come back to life in the future and I really need to focus on getting my life together, its really shattered at the moment!

Take care everyone and see you on the flipside! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 
so long brother will keep your AK warm

It was a blast Marty we had a right laugh. you take care of yourself matey and you no where iam if you want a chat. peace out my Atlas Sicario 

Back