What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Time to get server 3 back

I do miss the server 3.. people saying its like, 1 and 2 is for RP/farming and the nr 3 is more for the farming and i do understand why someone is going too a server mainly for farming since you could never know where they are camping for robbing someone.. its like "hands up hands up 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.. "dead".."

That goes specially on the legal runs like aluminum or iron.. drugruns is high-risk anyway so why even do it..

I personally feel we are in a far better position with just 2 servers rather than 3, We will see what happens after the holiday period as this time of year there is always a upward trend.

We have been doing this for 4 years this coming feb so its unlikely that this demand will be there in Jan/Feb

I personally feel we are in a far better position with just 2 servers rather than 3, We will see what happens after the holiday period as this time of year there is always a upward trend.

We have been doing this for 4 years this coming feb so its unlikely that this demand will be there in Jan/Feb
This isn't a serious suggestion. I am just showing off that we have 2 full servers. Well done you should be proud as I haven't seen it like this for a while!

Last edited by a moderator:
just wait give a week to all of those "new people" u will see it wil go down but hope fully we will keep it up ^^^^

I do enjoy the fact they are both full. Besides from the spamming I need to do you get a lot of interaction on both servers!

Back