What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tire slashing

Unknown

Unlinked
Granting the abilities to slash tires, most have a tool for slash (knife probably). 

Probably need a way to make it into not just a trolling tool, maybe a chance 1/20 to have a civilian spott you and call the cops.

I don't see there being any positive to this to be honest. 
Just another way for people to troll. There's already guns on the island and if you wanted to pop someone's tyres that bad, you'd shoot them out

I don't see there being any positive to this to be honest. 
Just another way for people to troll. There's already guns on the island and if you wanted to pop someone's tyres that bad, you'd shoot them out
I actually don't agree with you. If they abuse it then it will obviously be considered trolling just report it as you normally would. Imo this actually could be quite useful. +1 from me

I believe this will definitly be abused against police. When i normally come back from being on MPO my boat has always been rammed or lockpicked and ditched into the water. I feel like this will just be another thing where police leave there car for a second and will always come back to no tires

I believe this will definitly be abused against police. When i normally come back from being on MPO my boat has always been rammed or lockpicked and ditched into the water. I feel like this will just be another thing where police leave there car for a second and will always come back to no tires
I personally feel that it is a poor excuse. Police should look after their vehicles and enforce the law. If your downvoting this because you left your vehicle's and didn't pay attention then quite simply it's your own fault

I personally feel that it is a poor excuse. Police should look after their vehicles and enforce the law. If your downvoting this because you left your vehicle's and didn't pay attention then quite simply it's your own fault
People aren't able to do multiple things at the same time. Like i said before this is just another way trolls are going to thrive. For example, if an officer is arresting someone and has had to go on a foot pursuit, there's no way they are able to look after their car and chase someone. I feel like your argument is just bias for your own benefit

its not as simple as that sometimes when responding to shop alarms and when we are clearing buildings the car gets lockpicked and taken its as there is no risk and 90% of the time people do it for no reason. With regards to my car parked at the harbour. I assume they lockpick it to move it 5 meters into the water, 0 purpose or RP but they do it anyway. There was someone ramming my car into the water when i got back one time and theres nothing i can do i cant shoot them or anything.

People aren't able to do multiple things at the same time. Like i said before this is just another way trolls are going to thrive. For example, if an officer is arresting someone and has had to go on a foot pursuit, there's no way they are able to look after their car and chase someone. I feel like your argument is just bias for your own benefit
Explain how it could be bias. Having the ability to slash tires can make new scenarios (possession of an offensive item, vandalism). And if your saying it'll allow trolls to thrive. Remember that trolling is against the server rules

Explain how it could be bias. Having the ability to slash tires can make new scenarios (possession of an offensive item, vandalism). And if your saying it'll allow trolls to thrive. Remember that trolling is against the server rules
The reason I said it'll give trolls something else to do is why I downvoted. Not giving them something else that they're able to do to even think about doing even to force a ban

Thats the same sort of thought proccess as tackling it was added for like a day and everyone abused it so it was just removed. Just cause its against the rules doesnt mean it wont happen reference VDM RDM its still annoying when it happens. I feel like you are encouraging ruleplay.

The reason I said it'll give trolls something else to do is why I downvoted. Not giving them something else that they're able to do to even think about doing even to force a ban
But you gotta think of the fact that maybe you are stopping trolls. But you are also stopping rebels with a cause doing the same thing.

@Joseph Triton I mean think realistically if you add this it will be abused a lot no douth so is it worth adding just so on the off chance that a player with a valid reason can slash someone tyres? I don't believe so

Police should look after their vehicles and enforce the law
Bit hard to do when you need to travel away from said patrol car and come to discover that you are running on rims.

Back