What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TITAN] PandaFunk - Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Your In-game name[TITAN] PandaFunk

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198122532538

Your GUID  1f609645d90a6acccbc9d52e8bf

Date & Time you was banned: 1/2 23:00 not sure.   

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Didnt broke any rule

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: What happened.. I was with my friends playing on the server and one of us was restrained.. I was in a truck all the time at kavala HQ next to them just watching.. and then My friend named Henkz started screaming Niger(Its not racist.. Negro is, as he sayd) and he got banned.. so after this Friend who was restrained his game crashed but what happenednext i dont understand... I went next to the cop sayd some words and god banned.. FOR NO REASON! I just wanna know what was the reason???

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: What happened.. I was with my friends playing on the server and one of us was restrained.. I was in a truck all the time at kavala HQ next to them just watching.. and then My friend named Henkz started screaming Niger(Its not racist.. Negro is, as he sayd) and he got banned.. so after this Friend who was restrained his game crashed but what happenednext i dont understand... I went next to the cop sayd some words and god banned.. FOR NO REASON! I just wanna know what was the reason???
Do you or your friend honestly believe running around Kavala HQ shouting profanities is really the best way to spend your Sunday evening on a mature and serious role play server? No, I don't think so.

I've witnessed you over the course of several days and received some highly concerning reports from members within my gang and the police force, yet never witnessed you breaking any rules, until last night - after approximately 5 reports all from the police force including someone I consider a great personal friend contacting me on my personal number regarding you RDM'ing several times Kavala I decided to dedicate some time to just spectating you and your friends. As it turns out, Henkz was your down fall. Upon seeing him using profanities, H4X combat logging in the restraints of the police and then you breaking role play and being abusive, I took the decision to ban all 3 of you.

I'll leave the rest to a server admin if you wish to appeal the ban, I'd just like to recommend the police officers on duty, despite dealing with 3 individuals only set to troll - you all kept within role play and did an outstanding job of not losing your cool, something I wouldn't have been able to do myself.

Id just like to add since i was there your friends game crashed? really he talking about combat logging a good few times. All of you broke RP multiple times anyway only post from me sorry.

this pandafunk guy just sits at cashpoints, dealers and the hanger constantly preying on the weak. seeing this thread made me smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Get reported by cops.. Okay like always.. We wrecked them and they have to report.. They was followwing us with light and sirences so we drive away from them and stoped.. so we did a trap for them and killed them, that was the first time. Secons: We was close to handgun store waiting for some people to come. we had spikestrips and also some barriers.. we wait like 3 min and then we saw cops with car. they stopped 100 meters away from us and i was on the road i didnt opened ffire my friends also we just waited them to shoot. well they opened fire at us bcos we had weapons and so we had no choice.. we was supposed to kill them and we did it.. Third time: Checkpoint next to the Agios: We was in the towers hiding and again we had spikestrips.. we saw taxi coming and when the car get in this checkpoint we Told them to get out and put theyr hands up.. They didnt listen for us and tried to drive away.. All of us shoot the wheels down down and then those guys get out and started shooting at us.. we killed 2 another 2 was behind the car but 10 secs later car explode so they died.. but some time later like 20-30 mins we came back and again we waited for some guys.. 1 guy came he did a good job roleplayed stupped n stuff but at the same time when my friends was talking with this guy the police car came. i told the to get out and but the hands up but again they didnt listen to me and tried to kill us.. This time cops was ready.. i got sniped by a cop who was on the hill and another friend got killed but the last one got restrained..YES SORRY FOR THIS SHITTY ENGLISH BUT U GOT ME :) )) anyways... We always roleplayed when robbed someone so yea markb u are the guy who broke the rules and was crying all the time like a kid so yea i understand why u was happy but thats not bannable to camp outposts or Drug dealers for some time..

this pandafunk guy just sits at cashpoints, dealers and the hanger constantly praying on the weak. seeing this thread made me smile
yes seen him and hes bad rp as well, not seen any rules broken but  he has very bad rp.

PandaFunk you attempted to block kavala HQ enterence by driving infront of our car in a tempest, you then decided to break rp multiple times and many more, I've already shown my video of your friend being racist to Kris and if you want i can upload more of you guys breaking rp.

PandaFunk you attempted to block kavala HQ enterence by driving infront of our car in a tempest, you then decided to break rp multiple times and many more, I've already shown my video of your friend being racist to Kris and if you want i can upload more of you guys breaking rp.
thats so not true, he stopped the vehicle in front of the hq. true, but didnt Rammed you . lol you crashed in him ;) ) you saw him being there

Im not always good at roleplaying but when i wanna kill someone so then im roleplaying as much as i can
This and because you have been banned before is the reason you are not getting another chance.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back