What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tivroxx is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tivroxx

This is me saying goodbye!

Had a good time here when i arrived 1 year ago but for me it is time to leave.
Been in UNMC the last few months but again i needed to make a choice cause i also play on another community.( as a cop )
Apperantly i can't be in 2 whitelisted factions even when it is on different community's.
I was told i could play there but ahwell.
I decided this time to leave UNMC and leave this community behind.

I made some good friends here thanks to RPUK.
Would'nt have know them if it wasn't for this community so thanks for that.. but for now it is goodbye.

@Reece SmurfThanks for all the stupid things you did, never thought i could had so much fun in a game. First week i came on the server i played with you and Always we came back together in a gang <3

@FinchyyKeep your RP18 going it is working very well. Cops can't even come true the border with our ifrit skills.

@Tyson SmurfI actually dont know what to say, you are a special guy. in a weird and good way. definetly the weird way <3

@Kyle DoransAlways in for a laugh, and Always saying how things are to people :)

@blaze1981Thanks for the good times in UNMC. Only person that can tell me what to do.

Keep the RP bullets comming.

see you guys on teamspeak sometimes.

Sounds like your misinformed by the person who told you this unless of course that is a UNMC rule ?

The only restriction I know we have is you cannot remain part of the staff team of RPUK if you are in a position or whitelisted role elsewhere for obvious reasons!

@Tivroxxbut good luck and thanks for choosing RPUK & ALUK

TIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i will keep in touch with you <3 :) Speak to you soon bud

Aww tivvy one of the 5 people who i consider good mates with who are still on this server gonna miss u loads man gunfights are not gonna be the same with u now big loss to The UNMC best of lucky smelly cop ill keep in touch XD

good luck tiv the island will be a safer place without you , one of the most deadliest combatants ever to wear a unmc uniform and we will be worse of without you, 

and just to reiterate this is a unmc rule that myself and general madeville decided upon as we feel that to be in one whitelisted faction is hard enough and the commitment it takes to carry out a whitelisted faction role to the standards we expect would make it near on impossible in our eyes to split your time between 2 and this is something we both feel strongly about and wont be changing our stance on it unless instructed to do so by management

That explains that one.

We won't amend your position on this @blaze1981, Whitelisted factions have always been ran by the whitelisted factions, You raise some good points there where a faction needs to remain massively close-knit and active.

good luck tiv the island will be a safer place without you , one of the most deadliest combatants ever to wear a unmc uniform and we will be worse of without you, 

and just to reiterate this is a unmc rule that myself and general madeville decided upon as we feel that to be in one whitelisted faction is hard enough and the commitment it takes to carry out a whitelisted faction role to the standards we expect would make it near on impossible in our eyes to split your time between 2 and this is something we both feel strongly about and wont be changing our stance on it unless instructed to do so by management

Can't say I agree..

I'm sure there are plenty of people in the UNMC who also work full time jobs or maybe staff a minecraft server or something. It's up to the person in the faction to decide if they can dedicate enough time to their faction/s but this is just my opinion and of course I respect your decision.

Can't say I agree..

I'm sure there are plenty of people in the UNMC who also work full time jobs or maybe staff a minecraft server or something. It's up to the person in the faction to decide if they can dedicate enough time to their faction/s but this is just my opinion and of course I respect your decision.
fair enough but the unmc is a close knit military unit who need to spend as much time as possible playing together to be as good as we are, the fact is if people only have 2 or 3 hours a day to dedicate to playing altis life we would like them to spend them hours with us and not in a rival altis life servers whitelisted groups , this is our final desicion on the matter and we wish anyone who leaves the unmc to start a new career in another whitelisted faction all the best 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back