What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tjay, playa.

Serebi

I've only been in the city for a good couple of months, so I'm sure there's many wonderful people in the city worth recommending that I've yet to run into, but the one person I personally would love to recommend is my Day 1, Tjay, playa. (the ,playa is mandatory).

Tjay's just one of those people that you simply can't miss. Always keeping it ten toes down while making the block hot.
There's honestly never a dull moment with him around and he'll guaranteed make you laugh no matter what.

Despite his short time in the city he's come an incredibly long way, and it just goes to show that fun RP and good intentions can get you very far in the city.

Big up the homie, keeping it TTD in this b-word. 

Screenshot 2023-10-04 035329.png

+1 Absolute Legend

Proud to be on his CV that I didn't know about till after he got the job

Had the pleasure of knowing TJ for the majority of time he has been in the city. Never fails to make me laugh, and to be quite honest for someone so new to the server to have such a high quality of RP is astonishing. In the wise words of TJ: ‘We ten toes down in this bitch’

He's also made the most tasteful / immersive references to race of anybody I've seen in the city.

Ive been kicking it with TJ Playa from the get go, he provides some of the best RP i have come across in the city in the 3 months Ive been in. Never have a dull moment! keep making the block hot! JT 

Back