What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TKC Big Dog and TKC Ben Shafer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuthbert Lansbury

You Done Gone Papa'd It!
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): TKC Big Dog and TKC Ben Shafer

Time & Date this happened: Around 9pm - 14/08/2015

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: We received a call from another car that an Ifrit had been spotted near Agios, so we saddle up and make our way there. We finally catch up with it near to the HM Treasury. A man is standing next to it while it is parked at the side of the road, so we pull in front of it ready to RP with the man. He suddenly jumps in and tries to drive away. A fair assumption was made at this point, he clearly didn't want to RP so we started to shoot at the tires. Within seconds of us shooting at the tires we get gunned down by TKC Big Dog and TKC Ben Shafer. The Ifrit just happened to be parked next to where their other gang members were camped up. Coincidence? I think not.

What Rule Was Broken ?:  No form of quality RP was initiated and would go as far to say that this is either baiting, which falls under the trolling umbrella, or RDM, which states that quality RP must be initiated before shooting. As you can see, there is zero quality RP from the people who shoot at us, instead they use a rule in it's un-proposed intention to enable them to shoot at Police as they please. They have used the fact that we are allowed to shoot Ifrits on sight as an excuse to then shoot us in return.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Admin Adam went and spoke to them but they believed they had done nothing wrong.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay one we wanted to RP the ifrit as a safari run and have a bit of laugh we even spoke about it on TS  we had every intention to RP considering we even stopped for one police car, now as for us not saying a word no we didn't due to the fact we got a little worried when a full AR off road turned up now it got us jumpy and we went to pull of you guys not once jumped out and told us to stop you got out and shot the vehicle first.

now last point i want to make is you said  "Within seconds of us shooting at the tires we get gunned down by TKC Big Dog and TKC Ben Shafer. The Ifrit just happened to be parked next to where their other gang members were camped up. Coincidence? I think not."  now in the video you see us in the hatchback infront  pull up on the hill we don't shoot you untill you have shot plenty of shot at us you expect us not to protect our gang members 

I'm only posting on here as I was one of the first to die from the police side, if you actually watch the video you can hear us say a rp ifrit, we stop in front of the ifrit and get out, shots were only fired when he tried to flee, if you wanted to rp the situation you would have not tried to flee in the ifrit. The whole point of this server is serious roleplay, 40 minutes later TKC metagamed/abused 3rd person camera to see cops hiding in the hm.

okay one we wanted to RP the ifrit as a safari run and have a bit of laugh we even spoke about it on TS  we had every intention to RP considering we even stopped for one police car, now as for us not saying a word no we didn't due to the fact we got a little worried when a full AR off road turned up now it got us jumpy and we went to pull of you guys not once jumped out and told us to stop you got out and shot the vehicle first.
You could have had many different intentions, the fact of the matter is that no words were said. Not once was any attempt to RP made, equally, what part of the RP were the hatchback of armed rebels? It's the same old story, 'we wanted to RP something' but the foundations of that RP are flawed from the get-go. Once we had fired at the wheels the driver could have easily stopped and still tried the RP...'Sorry officer, you had us worried, we had heard there were poachers in the area'...

now last point i want to make is you said  "Within seconds of us shooting at the tires we get gunned down by TKC Big Dog and TKC Ben Shafer. The Ifrit just happened to be parked next to where their other gang members were camped up. Coincidence? I think not."  now in the video you see us in the hatchback infront  pull up on the hill we don't shoot you untill you have shot plenty of shot at us you expect us not to protect our gang members 
I echo my last statement here bud, why would a safari RP scenario have armed rebels in a hatchback sport protecting them? Were you supposed to be the poachers? If so why did the Ifrit bail once it had seen us and not ask us for help? Were you supposed to be private security? If so why didn't the Ifrit driver stay out of the vehicle and tell us that?

There can be so many reasons or possibilities to have you there yet nothing was said, not one word. All you have left in your collective wake is a scenario that points to either baiting or RDM. 

I have to be honest and say there was ZERO roleplay from either side.

the fact of the matter is that no words were said. Not once was any attempt to RP made
Did you warn before shooting the tires?

I will be honest, its disgusting to watch. They cant use the ANPR to tell who's owner of the ifrit, it's an illegal vehicle and has no plates... There's no logo on it because TKC refuse to use one. They opened fire after it smacked into the back of their vehicle.. I personally would of spike stripped it, but fair enough. What has a sports hatch full of rebels got to to with the ifrit? what perspective do the police have on that?

This is roughly the same as a gun fight between 2 gangs by the HMRC last week, where a TKC member decided to troll in a go-kart, was eventually killed, giving TKC the right to open fire on whomever they like on that side.

TKC, sort yourselves out. The only reason there's no ban here is because the cops gave no warning and opened fire on tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back