What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TKC] RAMBEAU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terom

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TKC] RAMBEAU

Time & Date this happened: 9:00pm roughly

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: myself and PC Imstyle were driving through kavala taking a civ on a ride along we saw two gentleman walking through kavala with rifles on thier back i told them to put them away they didn't so imstyle decided to apprahend one of them the other jumped in his hatchback as we put the detainee in the car we was about to move off the man in the car decided to jump out and just fire at our car so i jumped out and fired back we heard no kind of warning from both the gentlemen.

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]RDM[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: a message was sent to me on ts claiming his microphone was muted this may of been the case but ingame thier was still no warning or atchual roleplay before shooting even a stop the car would of sufficed.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBNSrLimOcA
Edit: changed url to video not imstyle profile sorry.

Video provided by PC Imstyle as i am currently unable to record.
Also would like to add during the time that he got out the car to the time he shot even if roleplay was given it would of only been enough time for...STOP THE CAR! *shooting* so even if it was a unlucky mute that still sanctions poor roleplay in my opinion as we should of been given the chance to stop the car and surrender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i sent Terom a message on TS explaining that my mic wasn't working because i had it muted, i got no reply thinking that he understood and that i clearly wouldn't engage on them without saying anything. obviously i was wrong as to him it just looked like a good opportunity to get me banned.

i have video evidence that Ryan will upload shortly that shows my mic no working yet i'm trying to communicate with the officers. as soon as Ryan told my my mic wasn't working in game i messaged Terom instantly explaining what happened.

this could of easily been sorted out on ts but he clearly felt the need to make up a report to waste the time of the admin that has to read this.

video will be posted shortly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Like i put if there was a mic problem thats fair enough but im still worried about the fact you instantly shot at the wheels as you got out the car not giving time to propely roleplay it seems like an attempt at minimum roleplay and i would also like to point out how one can talk while knocked out and the instant verbal abuse was just not really needed.

So hypothetically lets say my mic was working and u could hear everything ive said , i tell u to not move the vehicle bare in mind im on my own and on foot, u try to drive away so i shoot out your tires, had i not shot then i would have to take multiple shots at the tires from a distance and at a moving vehicle that could end in some 1 being killed. i then say "any 1 that jumps out will be killed" at which point u show 0 respect for your own life and try to take me on in a situation u are defently going to die in which lead to this result.

hello.. i am only going to write on this as i was there.  above.. you just said " , i tell u to not move the vehicle bare in mind im on my own and on foot, u try to drive away so i shoot out your tires" in the video ryan has kindly uploaded for you.. you can see you had enough time to jump out the hatchback sport and just open up..there was no chance for any type of rp....  this is all i will say on the matter unless a admin request me to speak some more.. ps i have downloaded a copy of ryans video just incase he trys to take it down now

As stated above thier was no real time for rp even a chance to be able to get out of the car before we was fired apon and due to the fact me and the other officer and civ in the car all thought we was being rdm i decided to value my life and the life of the other 2 people by taking you down as we had lost a wheel and of course thought it was a rdm unfortinatly it didn't work as i had planned but i would like to remind you...valueing your life dosent mean surrendering i decided the best course of action would be to take you down...it didn't work

This is my last comment for this as awaiting admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back