What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TKC] Spluges (Rejected - Not RDM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TKC] Spluges

Time & Date this happened: 09/01/2015 - 11:59 GMT

Description of what happened: I parked to pick a friend up, the guy [TKC] Spluges held up a weapon and told me to get of the car. he gave me no time, obviously didn't want to RP. He could of shot the wheels out, played along. But just decided to shot me dead right away, I lost all my gear also. Seems TKC guys enjoy this thought of thing!

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Server restarted but I heard him say "He should of got out the car, deal with it" over voice.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W55qDX1mOks&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
So im  just gonna give my two cents on this as apparently my whole group does this - He initiated RP at 5 seconds. He gave you a solid five seconds to get out the car. It doesnt take five seconds to get out of the car. You can quite clearly hear him in the video, and you reply "woah" (x7) It isnt that hard to press "u" to unlock the car and scroll wheel and "get out" and I would assume you wouldn't of ever gotten out of the car but instead would've tried to run him over as your friend said. Just my one and only input on it.

I completely disagree in regards to the situation, If i was standing there in a field then yes, if i had a gun pointed at him yes. Seconds count. The chap in the car was speaking so it took me a bit longer to hear him and work out what to do as he was speaking. I was about to get out of the car. 

Assume ahead but that never happened, there was no audio of me revving the car, the car never tried to move for him to take the action to kill me. I was stationary in the car. If i would of moved forward then sure i'd expect to be shot. But I never moved.

People seem to forget it's an RP server, I have no history with this guy, i never threatened him in the situation, you don't go killing people within seconds because you didn't do why they asked, it wasn't a 50/50 situation, use your head, he could of shot the wheels out, given me a count down, forced me to repair. At least role played. He never even took the car.

Yeah I've seen people in your group do this a lot when I'm on the server! They can't RP all they know what to do is shoot people and accept it's ok.

Five seconds is the enough time for rp. If you do not comply within that time then it is not RDM. Stop crying.

Plus your friend was telling you to run him over so educate him on the VDM rule please.

By the way where was the "RP" that you were trying to engage him with. You didn't even try to talk to him. "woahwoahwoahwoahwoah hehe" is not RP.

Five seconds is the rule. If you do not comply within that time then it is not RDM. Stop crying.

Plus your friend was telling you to run him over so educate him on the VDM rule please.
I must of missed this 'Five second rule' while I was crying. Please send me a link to it.

By the way where was the "RP" that you were trying to engage him with. You didn't even try to talk to him. "woahwoahwoahwoahwoah hehe" is not RP.
The guy never wanted to RP, he never took the car after he killed me, I can provide video evidence to the admins as I waited for the NHS to arrive. He just wanted an excuse to shoot someone.  I didn't know 'woahwoahwoahwoah hehe" was also part of non RP rules. It was a reaction, I was surprised that someone pulled a gun on the car. 

The guy in the car isn't my responsibility - I would suggest you put in more effort educating your members on the rules before educating others seeing as there are two reports of TKC in this forum and now yourself making up some 5 second rule. 

The thread is now full TKC members backing up TKC - This is now for the admins to look into and decide what they'd like to do. 

I must of missed this 'Five second rule' while I was crying. Please send me a link to it.

The guy never wanted to RP, he never took the car after he killed me, I can provide video evidence to the admins as I waited for the NHS to arrive. He just wanted an excuse to shoot someone.  I didn't know 'woahwoahwoahwoah hehe" was also part of non RP rules. It was a reaction, I was surprised that someone pulled a gun on the car. 

The guy in the car isn't my responsibility - I would suggest you put in more effort educating your members on the rules before educating others seeing as there are two reports of TKC in this forum and now yourself making up some 5 second rule. 

The thread is now full TKC members backing up TKC - This is now for the admins to look into and decide what they'd like to do. 
You brought all TKC members into this when you said "Seems TKC guys enjoy this thought of thing!"

What isn't considered RDM?

-Engagement of RP to the victim who then does not comply after being threatened or warned. Example- Rebel A says "Get on the ground(or out of the vehicle)! You have 5 seconds!" They stand there and do nothing.*Bang* not RDM. If they try to get in a vehicle they can be shot for trying to escape(RP reason established) or are already in a vehicle begin to drive off and you are directly pointing your gun at them because you are in close range earshot *bang* not RDM.(Sniping them through a windshield with a fellow rebel RPing at them is admissable, and the opposite which is shooting them when there is not a rebel RPing nearby is RDM.)

So What is doing nothing? I used the microphone over direct communication, he must of heard me, woahwoahwoah is just a natural reaction. I was complying, I never ran him over or tried to get away. I believe it was still RDM, he choice to ignore me and again he never took the car.

What is meant by doing nothing is making no move at all in the interest of what the rebel has demanded. If the rebel told you to say woah seven times I would agree with you.

He heard me, I was there, It's not like I didn't respond AT all to the situation. He heard my woahwoah communication over mic, It was a natural response. The guy in the car was chatting to me also, he told me to run him over, that would of been fine in regards to the situation that was happening. So I was responding to the situation. He never wanted the car, he never took it after he shot me, so what was all that about? There isn't RP here. As said this is up to the Admins not us and I will let them do what they must! 

He heard me, I was there, It's not like I didn't respond AT all to the situation. He heard my woahwoah communication over mic, It was a natural response. The guy in the car was chatting to me also, he told me to run him over, that would of been fine in regards to the situation that was happening. So I was responding to the situation. He never wanted the car, he never took it after he shot me, so what was all that about? There isn't RP here. As said this is up to the Admins not us and I will let them do what they must! 
If you had run him over you would be banned for VDM.

I don't think you get it man maybe he was going to kidnap you or rob you of your money, you have to be out of the car for both them things all you had to do was get out of the car it's not that hard. This is not RDM it just isn't. You don't understand the rules.

I am done with this.

So if he knew that I couldn't run him over in this situation because of the rules, why would he shoot me and not prehaps go for a bit of RP? I was no threat to him. Oh he might of wanted to Kidnap me? yeah rob me of my money? sure he was, he never shot the tires so I couldn't try to escape, and engage in RP. He never even stole the car after. This doesn't make sense still. 

Ok see you, thanks for the discussion!

Five seconds is the rule. If you do not comply within that time then it is not RDM. Stop crying.

That is not a rule? At least, what you are referring to in a later post, is posted in the Altislife chat, not under rules, and it's an example put up by Sovereign

-Engagement of RP to the victim who then does not comply after being threatened or warned. Example- Rebel A says "Get on the ground(or out of the vehicle)! You have 5 seconds!" They stand there and do nothing.*Bang* not RDM.
In the example given by Sovereign, the person is given a 5 second warning, meaning those 5 seconds is the time the person has to comply.

In the video, the person is told to get out, and he haven't been given a time frame to react within.

The person in the vehicle, his reaction "whoawhoawhoa" is what I would think is a genuine reaction, to having a weapon pointed at you.

- All I wanted to comment on, was someone saying that there is an official rule on how long people have to react in. I got no opinion on whether this is RDM or bad roleplay or even a third thing.

- Crazyone

ps. sorry for commenting.

he got the five second delay before the kill. count it on the timer of the video. So your saying this is RDM because Robert couldn't react quick enough. He had enough time to mess with his camera angle so why could he not have just used his scroll wheel?

What Sovereign gave was an example of what was not RDM. This example was exactly what happened here.

You brought all TKC members into this when you said "Seems TKC guys enjoy this thought of thing!"

-Engagement of RP to the victim who then does not comply after being threatened or warned. Example- Rebel A says "Get on the ground(or out of the vehicle)! You have 5 seconds!" They stand there and do nothing.*Bang* not RDM. If they try to get in a vehicle they can be shot for trying to escape(RP reason established) or are already in a vehicle begin to drive off and you are directly pointing your gun at them because you are in close range earshot *bang* not RDM.(Sniping them through a windshield with a fellow rebel RPing at them is admissable, and the opposite which is shooting them when there is not a rebel RPing nearby is RDM.)
I think you need to take another look at the rules.... There is no such thing as a 5 second rule. What you have there is a snippet of sample dialogue. This rule says that if the person says you have 5 seconds then you have 5 seconds....I encourage you to rewatch the video and find where Spluges said how much time he had to get out. If a person says you have 10 seconds....then you have 10 seconds and so on. I say RDM due to no effort in trying to rp whatsoever.

I think you need to take another look at the rules.... There is no such thing as a 5 second rule. What you have there is a snippet of sample dialogue. This rule says that if the person says you have 5 seconds then you have 5 seconds....I encourage you to rewatch the video and find where Spluges said how much time he had to get out. If a person says you have 10 seconds....then you have 10 seconds and so on. I say RDM due to no effort in trying to rp whatsoever.
crazyone covered this in his post and I answered. You have no reason to post here.

n2aqZvB.jpg

This isn't RDM its just poor RP if your going to ask someone to get out of the car give them time he was no threat inside the vehicle yes in your case 5 seconds can or cannot be enough time depending on how long the person has got used to using the scroll wheel but this is not RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back