What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TKC] Stee & [TKC] RAMBEAU - RDM/Bad RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Jeffrey

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[TKC] Stee & [TKC] RAMBEAU
Time & Date this happened:
10-05-2015 - 19:40
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
We had a nice RP session with a couple of cops were one of them mentioned RAMBEAU's name, after that RAMBEAU came by asking what was it about him. After a few minutes he walked off the roof and pointed a gun towards to us (the cops and me) meanwhile TKC was getting in position around the house. RAMBEAU got tazed and restrained, issued a warning to unrestrain him otherwise everyone would be killed on the roof within 5 seconds. For me 5 seconds was to short to run of the roof so I decided to lay down (unarmed during the entire RP session) all the cops were shot at and died. Me still laying down on the roof got shot a minute after the last bullet was fired and got shot at by [TKC] Stee
What Rule Was Broken ?:
RDM - Bad RP
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes I did, he didn't see it as Bad RP or RDM. If admins want I can provide the chat of our conversation.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

EDIT: Added [TKC] RAMBEAU for bad RP see post at Posted Today, 12:00 AM

EDIT 2: See this post for more information regarding this report

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok,
RP was initiated by RAMBEAU at 2:10 and again at 2:15 when he says first "You taze me again I'm going to kill everyone on that roof" and then he says "you got 5 second to unrestrain me now or everyone dies on that roof including your officers".
-At the first point you should have ran down off the roof but you stay.
-At the second point police begin to draw weapons beside you and still you just walk to the other side of the roof instead of following your friend down the side at 2:23.
-I did not see you on the roof at first so I run into the building at 2:43, then I see movement on the roof and think 'nobody that values there life or isn't apart of the fight would still be on that roof' so I see you as a threat and treat you as such.
This was a bad situation and a lot of people died, and you were right in the center of it, like I said on TS I apologise that you were killed as a result of the police not complying, but still it is some what your fault for not evacuating from the roof as fast as possible.

Thanks for reading,
Stee

Since we have an audience:

Report A Player Rules

1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)

2. You may only comment on a report about you if you have evidence that shows otherwise or if the person has failed to contact you on Teamspeak.

3. Do not lie on reports or edit videos to get people banned, this will lead to a ban against you.

4. Failure to follow the title and the template given above will lead to the report being rejected.

5. All reports must be submitted within 24 hours of the event, otherwise they will be rejected without being viewed.

I was pleading for my life up on the roof there, I asked you guys if I could get of the roof about 2 times and you just completely ignored me and shot me a moment later.

I was pleading for my life up on the roof there, I asked you guys if I could get of the roof about 2 times and you just completely ignored me and shot me a moment later.
When your life was first threatened instead of running off the roof you just said "thats pathetic" and you didn't plead for your life, you said "can I go" twice and there were a lot of people around, at least 10. There was noway for me to know who was saying that.

Stee, no matter how hard you try, you can never stick to point in question.  You constantly jump from one point to another but in the midst of all this jumping, you end up contradicting yourself, and I assume you hope no one notices it.

For the benefit of all the readers and yourself, let me break it down for you:  On one hand you file an RDM report for an EXP member killing someone who in your eyes is "harmless" because he is restrained even though he is the one issuing the threats, threats which are very real and very quickly carried out by his gang members, but again in your eyes he was "harmless" so you shout RDM.

Link:

Then on the other hand you yourself do exactly what the person you are reporting did in the very same fight.  Yet here you state that ‘you see movement on the roof and think nobody that values their life or isn’t part of the fight would still be on the roof’ so you see me as a threat and treat me as such.  But apparently standing only a few meters away you also don’t use your eyes to see who is firing a weapon and who doesn't even have a weapon in their hands.  You shot me in cold blood as I lay on the roof and I was not wearing a police uniform either so you have no excuse.  That was clear RDM on your part whether you like to believe it or not.

Yes in hindsight I could have probably run off the roof and still died but at the time I took cover on the other side of the roof and did not venture further as I did not know who was on the ground to greet me.  To be honest I thought Rambeau was joking when he gave the threat of killing EVERYONE on the roof irrelevant of who was and was not involved, hence why I said this is pathetic.

You’re quick to point out that I’m metagaming even though I am not breaking any rules. However the one rule that you guys always seem to not care one bit about is the same RDM rule.  Let me quote it for you again:

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Guess which part you guys don’t care or have any consideration for?  eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Rambeau gave the order to be unrestrained within 5 seconds or he will have EVERYONE on the roof killed.  He then continued to count down even though the officers last words were “hang on, hang on, hang on”.  Before he finished saying it the third time, Rambeau responds with “aah too late, people are going to start dying” and sure enough all the police are gunned down.  Not enough time given for police to respond even though the police officer ran back behind him to unrestrain him however shots were already being fired and then  DSGT Schweppes was in the process of putting his hands on his head when he was killed.  Again, not given enough time to respond.

If this is what you call RP, and is NOT shooting someone without engaging in any form of quality role play, then I’d like to know what is.  @Steph ♥ @Wilco please help me understand this.  Why are the likes of Rambeau allowed to roam the streets of Altis killing anyone and everyone as and when they see fit while everyone else tries their hardest to always engage in quality RP?  This is not the first time it’s happening and certainly won’t be the last.

Lastly I would like to add [TKC] RAMBEAU to this report also as he was the one initiating the 5 second kill order.

Stee, no matter how hard you try, you can never stick to point in question. You constantly jump from one point to another but in the midst of all this jumping, you end up contradicting yourself, and I assume you hope no one notices it.

For the benefit of all the readers and yourself, let me break it down for you: On one hand you file an RDM report for an EXP member killing someone who in your eyes is "harmless" because he is restrained even though he is the one issuing the threats, threats which are very real and very quickly carried out by his gang members, but again in your eyes he was "harmless" so you shout RDM.

Link:

Then on the other hand you yourself do exactly what the person you are reporting did in the very same fight. Yet here you state that ‘you see movement on the roof and think nobody that values their life or isn’t part of the fight would still be on the roof’ soyou see me as a threat and treat me as such. But apparently standing only a few meters away you also don’t use your eyes to see who is firing a weapon and who doesn't even have a weapon in their hands. You shot me in cold blood as I lay on the roof and I was not wearing a police uniform either so you have no excuse. That was clear RDM on your part whether you like to believe it or not.

Yes in hindsight I could have probably run off the roof and still died but at the time I took cover on the other side of the roof and did not venture further as I did not know who was on the ground to greet me. To be honest I thought Rambeau was joking when he gave the threat of killing EVERYONE on the roof irrelevant of who was and was not involved, hence why I said this is pathetic.

You’re quick to point out that I’m metagaming even though I am not breaking any rules. However the one rule that you guys always seem to not care one bit about is the same RDM rule. Let me quote it for you again:

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Guess which part you guys don’t care or have any consideration for? eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Rambeau gave the order to be unrestrained within 5 seconds or he will have EVERYONE on the roof killed. He then continued to count down even though the officers last words were “hang on, hang on, hang on”. Before he finished saying it the third time, Rambeau responds with “aah too late, people are going to start dying” and sure enough all the police are gunned down. Not enough time given for police to respond even though the police officer ran back behind him to unrestrain him however shots were already being fired and then DSGT Schweppes was in the process of putting his hands on his head when he was killed. Again, not given enough time to respond.

If this is what you call RP, and is NOT shooting someone without engaging in any form of quality role play, then I’d like to know what is. @Steph ♥ @Wilco please help me understand this. Why are the likes of Rambeau allowed to roam the streets of Altis killing anyone and everyone as and when they see fit while everyone else tries their hardest to always engage in quality RP? This is not the first time it’s happening and certainly won’t be the last.

Lastly I would like to add [TKC] RAMBEAU to this report also as he was the one initiating the 5 second kill order.
If I contradicted myself by putting up that report then you contradicted yourself when asked by RAMBEAU why an EXP member shot him while he was restrained in the street, you said "he felt his life was under threat" but then you report me for killing you. Which is you saying that I had to wait for an EXP member to kill a TKC member before I killing any EXP. I'm sticking to all my points.

-RAMBEAU gave enough time.

-You abused the tilde key.

-Not RDM as compliance was issued.

-Member of EXP killed a TKC member as a Result before I killed you.

You alone have reported more TKC members than anyone ever and so far all have been denied. It just shows that you report any little stupid thing you can record. Its pathetic and shouldnt be allowed. Like what are you reporting RAMBEAU for? He didnt kill anyone and was killed by one of your members while restrained.

@Stee

• As I sad those 5 seconds were not enough and as you can see and hear on the video the cops were on the verge of complying please read my post again from yesterday.
  • I did not use the Tilde key at any given moment in this video.
  • What I ment by jumping from point to point is exactly this, now you just come up with mentioning that an EXP guy shot RAMBEAU, never the less you didn't knew I was with EXP and was still laying down harmless asking if I could get off the roof.
  • The fact you don't see this as very very poor RP just proofs my point of your way of RPing (Oh the cops don't comply lets kill every single innocent civilian on that roof) You did see me on the roof and you could hear me up that roof. If you claim you did not see me I would like you to submit your recording which proofs you did not see me at anytime laying down up the roof there.
  • You are contradicting yourself by reporting EXP Kristowave for RDM because RAMBEAU was harmless, here is a fact: So was I.
Lets just see what the admins think about this and lock this thread.

@Steph ♥ @Wilco To all admins I would like to know what kind of quality RP this is and if if those 5 seconds were more then enough since TC Leevi got banned for shooting someone when someone did not comply within 2x 3 seconds. I would like to refer to post #7

EDIT 05:38PM:

Link for what Leevi get's banned for

@Stee

• As I sad those 5 seconds were not enough and as you can see and hear on the video the cops were on the verge of complying please read my post again from yesterday.
  • I did not use the Tilde key at any given moment in this video.
  • What I ment by jumping from point to point is exactly this, now you just come up with mentioning that an EXP guy shot RAMBEAU, never the less you didn't knew I was with EXP and was still laying down harmless asking if I could get off the roof.
  • The fact you don't see this as very very poor RP just proofs my point of your way of RPing (Oh the cops don't comply lets kill every single innocent civilian on that roof) You did see me on the roof and you could hear me up that roof. If you claim you did not see me I would like you to submit your recording which proofs you did not see me at anytime laying down up the roof there.
  • You are contradicting yourself by reporting EXP Kristowave for RDM because RAMBEAU was harmless, here is a fact: So was I.
Lets just see what the admins think about this and lock this thread.@Steph ♥ @Wilco To all admins I would like to know what kind of quality RP this is and if if those 5 seconds were more then enough since TC Leevi got banned for shooting someone when someone did not comply within 2x 3 seconds. I would like to refer to post #7
You can clearly see a cop drawing his weapon beside you. They were not "on the verge of complying" what does that mean? If they had enough time to think and draw there weapons, they had enough time to unrestrain RAMBEAU. TC Leevi had never RPed anything with me before. He just met a random on street and kill him for no good reason. There was 10min of RP before anyone died in this situation. Big difference so that post is irrelevant.

Stop tagging admins and trying to get the topic locked in an attempt to get the last say and Not let me reply. It is petty.

I did not use the Tilde key at any given moment in this video.
So you don't think it was abuse of the tilde key just because you subtituted it using the scroll mouse wheel? How is there a difference? Common sence should come into play here. You clearly broke a rule multiple times in the examples I listed.

Red offroad 0:07, heli 0:17, rebel 0:22, RAMBEAU 0:50.

4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules

@Stee If you are so fixated by my scrollweel, please fill in a report against me and get it done with because that is totally irrelevant in this case. The fact and the problem is that it was a very very bad form of RP which me along with a lot of other people experience from you guys all the time.

RDM also means “Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play” because this was no quality RP what so ever which you can see in the video.

Even though the cops were complying and RAMBEAU said and I quote AGAIN “Too late, people are going to start dying.” And this is just one of the examples many people experience from you guys.

I’m not going to reply anymore and let it up to the admins to decide what to do with it and keep referring to that contains all the necessary extra information.

@Stee If you are so fixated by my scrollweel, please fill in a report against me and get it done with because that is totally irrelevant in this case. The fact and the problem is that it was a very very bad form of RP which me along with a lot of other people experience from you guys all the time.

RDM also means “Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play” because this was no quality RP what so ever which you can see in the video.

Even though the cops were complying and RAMBEAU said and I quote AGAIN “Too late, people are going to start dying.” And this is just one of the examples many people experience from you guys.

I’m not going to reply anymore and let it up to the admins to decide what to do with it and keep referring to post #7 that contains all the necessary extra information.
You keep saying we didnt engaging in any form of quality roleplay but there was 10min of RP before any shots were fired and your death was a result of RP. It was not random.

Denied - 16/05/15

There was no rule broken by those 2 gentlemen but we came to an agreement that the playstyle is a bit aggressive and can be taken by other Players as "Looking for trouble".

I spoke to both of them and they have been very understanding and we came to the agreement that they will "turn it down a little bit".

(For non Admin language speakers: I gave them a nice warning)

@Raketje yes you can ask what kind of quality Rp this is - but all I do is to mention that screaming "You have a tiny dick. You have no dick. Blablabla." to a guy with a gun pointed at you is anything else but good RP.

I would ban you for this because it's REALLY bad RP but oops - you already are banned.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back