What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

To all Altis Girls ♥

Steph

Queen.
Hello to all the Altis Ladies ( or maybe boiis?)

I am here on behalf of my dear friend DI Matt.

Lately he's feeling very lonely talking about lizards and such. I think that's because the last girl of this community he was interested in didn't really care about him and his approaches.

Matthew is a really nice guy. He got the looks. He got the humour and the BODY you want. He plays football and he is a DI .. what else could an internet girl want? (Hands of from the SI he's already mine) 

So if anyone of you is interested just post on here and I will arrange a RUST date in my Seaside Resort Nandos where DI Brat and me will be your hosts for the night. You can choose between Wolf Meat and Chicken.

And please no trolling - this is a serious Thread.
I don't want anyone to play with Matthews feelings. He is very sensible. 

Here a picture of Matt from the last Police Meeting:

0_0_0_0_250_187_csupload_56282145.jpg

I must vouch for my great friend Matthew, he is a really great guy. 

Thanks for the kind words Steph.

Although I appreciate this I regret to inform you I'm actually a shape-shifting lizard so I have no time for internet relationships.

Regards,

DI Matt

I've got someone willing to attend @Markooo. He's young fun and looking for bum. Matt really deserves a special someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt. There is NO need to be shy. All your friends are backing you up. You are a great guy. Please stop talking about Lizards. We are concerned.

As Chief Inspector of DI Matt's constabulary, i will confirm he is a chief shapeshifting lizard who often takes the form of a gecko or bearded dragon. 

Please anyone interested take this into account in case Pete Price gets there first. 

CI Liquid

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
He's a trained pilot, girls! Go see those Kavala heights.

So .. MANLY. Listen girls. This man is NEVER EVER gonna buy false guns. The only guns he needs are his arms.

How dare you make a mockery of me, IM A FUCKING DETECTIVE INSPECTOR IN A MAKE BELIEVE POLICE FORCE I'LL HAVE U KNOW.

Regards,

DI Matt.

Back